ZTE Speed N9130 Root:- Root is a way to access secured and hidden files or folders stored in the internal memory of an android phone. Those hidden files or folders are known as operating system which can only be accessible by company developers so that they can override any command or add a custom application in OS. The second you root your phone you shift that authority to yourself and now you can change anything you want in your phone OS. I know that only a good developers can benefit from this trick since they knew how to write a professional code but a normal users who don’t know anything about coding can also benefit from root too because of the wide community in that niche where various developers share their experience related to root and also share applications that can modify applications in your OS. Root is quite easy to achieve nowadays thanks to the developers who made an application that can root a phone with just one click of a button.
A bit about ZTE Speed N9130 before rooting
Display: 4.5 inch TFT (540 x 960 Resolution)
Launched: December 2014
Operating System: Android v4.4 KitKat
Processor: 1.2 GHz Quad Core
Internal Space: 8 GB
Battery: 2000 mAh (Upto 12 Hours of Talktime)
How to Root ZTE Speed N9130
Rooting helps a lot of users to increase the performance of the mobile phone and also change part of how your phone reacts on certain command which is why rooting a phone is a famous and well-known topic worldwide. As we discussed above the application method is by far the easiest way but along with an application, I am providing the software solution to root your phone which means you can root your phone with or without a computer.
Before following one of our methods to root your device please activate debugging mode in your smartphone.
1) Through Framaroot App
- Go to the following URL “https://framaroot-app.com/” and install the app.
- Before installation, the app required your permission because you are installing a custom app so when a pop-up prompt message will be appeared titled INSTALL BLOCKED just go to SETTINGS and tap on UNKNOWN SOURCE as shown in Figure.
- Open the app after installation and on select an option to execute choose INSTALL SUPERSU.
- On Select an Exploit tap on BOROMIR.
- This might result in two option first one is Exploit successful means your smartphone is rooted and second option is Your device seems not vulnerable to exploit which means this smartphone is highly protected by the developer that’s why it can’t be rooted.
2) Through Wondershare Tunesgo
The second method to root a phone is quite bothersome because in this method you will need a USB cable and computer to root your smartphone.
- Go to your smartphone settings and Unlock Developer Option and enter USB DEBUGGING Mode.
- Once you activated the USB DEBUGGING download and install the software Wondershare Tunesgo on your computer.
- Once Installed open the software and click on TOOLBOX given at the top right side of the page.
- On Toolbox Page locate the section OTHER TOOLS and click on button ONE-CLICK ROOT.
- Once you click on ONE-CLICK ROOT a pop-up message click on blue button ROOT. It might take up to 15 minutes to root your smartphone.
If you are looking for more apps like Framaroot then try these out – Kingroot and Towelroot. The method of installing each app will be the same as given in Framaroot.
In case none of the root application works for you which is really rare then you can try Systemless Root.
How to Unroot ZTE Speed N9130
Just like rooting you should unroot your phone whenever you visit customer service office to repair your smartphone or installing operating system updates on your smartphone.
Using Supersu App
- Go To Playstore and Download Supersu App.
- Open Application and then go to settings page, scroll down and tap on FULL UNROOT.
For more information on Root and Unroot ZTE Speed N9130 stay updated with this website.