ZTE Kis II Max Plus Root:- In order to modify your Android phone operating system or add a better version of the system default application you need to root your phone first. If you are using an android phone for a quiet time then you should aware of the fact that you cannot access the operating system files until you transfer the right from user to admin. Only admin known as developers have the right to access your phone operating system data and only they can modify or edit anything in your phone but later the account is shifted to users and various delicate files or folder related to your phone will be hidden from users so that it can’t be modified by any other users intentionally or accidentally. But some individual developers found a way to override that system settings in the form of an application and the process was later named as root.
A bit about ZTE Kis II Max Plus before rooting
Display: 8.0 inch TFT (800 x 1280 Resolution)
Operating System: Android v4.4 KitKat
Processor: 1.0 GHz Dual Core
Internal Space: 8 GB
Battery: 4600 mAh (Upto 12.0 Hours of Talktime)
How to Root ZTE Kis II Max Plus
Rooting helps a lot of users to increase the performance of the mobile phone and also change part of how your phone reacts on certain command which is why rooting a phone is a famous and well-known topic worldwide. As we discussed above the application method is by far the easiest way but along with an application, I am providing the software solution to root your phone which means you can root your phone with or without a computer.
Before following one of our methods to root your device please activate debugging mode in your smartphone.
1) Through Framaroot App
- Go to the following URL “https://framaroot-app.com/” and install the app.
- Before installation, the app required your permission because you are installing a custom app so when a pop-up prompt message will be appeared titled INSTALL BLOCKED just go to SETTINGS and tap on UNKNOWN SOURCE as shown in Figure.
- Open the app after installation and on select an option to execute choose INSTALL SUPERSU.
- On Select an Exploit tap on BOROMIR.
- This might result in two option first one is Exploit successful means your smartphone is rooted and second option is Your device seems not vulnerable to exploit which means this smartphone is highly protected by the developer that’s why it can’t be rooted.
2) Through Wondershare Tunesgo
The second method to root a phone is quite bothersome because in this method you will need a USB cable and computer to root your smartphone.
- Go to your smartphone settings and Unlock Developer Option and enter USB DEBUGGING Mode.
- Once you activated the USB DEBUGGING download and install the software Wondershare Tunesgo on your computer.
- Once Installed open the software and click on TOOLBOX given at the top right side of the page.
- On Toolbox Page locate the section OTHER TOOLS and click on button ONE-CLICK ROOT.
- Once you click on ONE-CLICK ROOT a pop-up message click on blue button ROOT. It might take up to 15 minutes to root your smartphone.
If you are looking for more apps like Framaroot then try these out – Kingroot and Towelroot. The method of installing each app will be the same as given in Framaroot.
In case none of the root application works for you which is really rare then you can try Systemless Root.
How to Unroot ZTE Kis II Max Plus
Just like rooting you should unroot your phone whenever you visit customer service office to repair your smartphone or installing operating system updates on your smartphone.
Using Supersu App
- Go To Playstore and Download Supersu App.
- Open Application and then go to settings page, scroll down and tap on FULL UNROOT.
For more information on Root and Unroot ZTE Kis II Max Plus stay updated with this website.