ZTE Axon 7 mini Root:- Android phone can’t be modified through hardware because it will cost a lot and you can add few bucks in cost and purchase a new one. So modifying an android phone is out of the question but what we can do really is to use the full potential of the phone hardware for free. You just need to install an application that will root your phone and after that, install other apps that can remove the unwanted system application to free storage space, uninstall bloatware and add a function like never seen before on your phone. Installing a full another ROM is possible after root your phone. If you don’t know how to root a phone then follow a simple step by step guide given below:-
A bit about ZTE Axon 7 mini before rooting
Display: 5.2 inch AMOLED (1080 x 1920 Resolution)
Launched: September 2016
Operating System: Android v6.1 Marshmallow
Processor: 1.5 GHz Octa Core
Internal Space: 32 GB
Battery: 2705 mAh (Upto 13.5 Hours of Talktime)
How to Root ZTE Axon 7 mini
Rooting helps a lot of users to increase the performance of the mobile phone and also change part of how your phone reacts on certain command which is why rooting a phone is a famous and well-known topic worldwide. As we discussed above the application method is by far the easiest way but along with an application, I am providing the software solution to root your phone which means you can root your phone with or without a computer.
Before following one of our methods to root your device please activate debugging mode in your smartphone.
1) Using Kingroot App
- Download and Install kingroot apk file by following the link (http://d.kingoapp.com/default/KingoRoot.apk).
- Once the app is downloaded on your smartphone tap on the app for installation.
- Before installation, the app required your permission because you are installing a custom app so when a pop-up prompt message will be appeared titled INSTALL BLOCKED just go to SETTINGS and tap on UNKNOWN SOURCE as shown in Figure.
- Now the app will begin to install, once installed open it and tap on button ONE CLICK ROOT.
- Once the process is finished your phone will be rooted. Be patient during the period of root because some can take up to 30 minutes to root and make sure your phone does not disconnect from the internet during rooting.
2) Through Wondershare Tunesgo
The second method to root a phone is quite bothersome because in this method you will need a USB cable and computer to root your smartphone.
- Go to your smartphone settings and Unlock Developer Option and enter USB DEBUGGING Mode.
- Once you activated the USB DEBUGGING download and install the software Wondershare Tunesgo on your computer.
- Once Installed open the software and click on TOOLBOX given at the top right side of the page.
- On Toolbox Page locate the section OTHER TOOLS and click on button ONE-CLICK ROOT.
- Once you click on ONE-CLICK ROOT a pop-up message click on blue button ROOT. It might take up to 15 minutes to root your smartphone.
If you are looking for more apps like Kingoroot then try these out – Framaroot. The method of installing each app will be the same.
In case none of the root application works for you which is really rare then you can try Systemless Root.
How to Unroot ZTE Axon 7 mini
Just like rooting you should unroot your phone whenever you visit customer service office to repair your smartphone or installing operating system updates on your smartphone.
Using Supersu App
- Go To Playstore and Download Supersu App.
- Open Application and then go to settings page, scroll down and tap on FULL UNROOT.
For more information on Root and Unroot ZTE Axon 7 mini stay updated with this website.