Xolo Q1000 Opus Root:- Whenever the term root mentioned anywhere users of Android phone thinks that it might be a complex method but when they try to root phone they see how easy it is. A user needs to install an application on phone, connect to the internet and tapping on a button that’s all it needs to root a phone. After root, they can install third-party and system modifier application like TWRP and Xposed Framework. These applications can take a full backup of your phone data or either install stock ROM or a different OS. If you want to root your phone just follow the step by step instructions given below:-
A bit about Xolo Q1000 Opus before rooting
Display: 5.0 inch TFT (480 x 854 Resolution)
Launched: December 2013
Operating System: Android v4.2 Jelly Bean
Processor: 1.2 GHz Quad Core
Internal Space: 4 GB
Battery: 2000 mAh (Upto 12.0 Hours of Talktime)
How to Root Xolo Q1000 Opus
Rooting helps a lot of users to increase the performance of the mobile phone and also change part of how your phone reacts on certain command which is why rooting a phone is a famous and well-known topic worldwide. As we discussed above the application method is by far the easiest way but along with an application, I am providing the software solution to root your phone which means you can root your phone with or without a computer.
Before following one of our methods to root your device please activate debugging mode in your smartphone.
1) Using Kingroot App
- Download and Install kingroot apk file by following the link (http://d.kingoapp.com/default/KingoRoot.apk).
- Once the app is downloaded on your smartphone tap on the app for installation.
- Before installation, the app required your permission because you are installing a custom app so when a pop-up prompt message will be appeared titled INSTALL BLOCKED just go to SETTINGS and tap on UNKNOWN SOURCE as shown in Figure.
- Now the app will begin to install, once installed open it and tap on button ONE CLICK ROOT.
- Once the process is finished your phone will be rooted. Be patient during the period of root because some can take up to 30 minutes to root and make sure your phone does not disconnect from the internet during rooting.
2) Through SRSRoot Software
The third method to root is quite bothersome and you need USB cable and computer to root.
- Go to the following website “http://www.srsroot.com/” and install the software on your computer by clicking on the download tab given at top of the page.
- Once installed open software and connect your smartphone via USB Cable.
- Make sure you enable USB DEBUGGING before continuing.
- Now click on ROOT DEVICE button on the top left corner to start rooting device.
3) Through TowelRoot App
- Go through the url “http://towelroot.com/” and click on the logo of the website to download the app.
- Once downloaded follow the same step 3 mentioned in Kingoroot.
- Once the app is installed open it and tap on button Make It Rain” to root your phone.
If you are looking for more apps like Kingoroot then try these out – Framaroot. The method of installing each app will be the same.
In case none of the root application works for you which is really rare then you can try Systemless Root.
How to Unroot Xolo Q1000 Opus
Just like rooting you should unroot your phone whenever you visit customer service office to repair your smartphone or installing operating system updates on your smartphone.
Using Supersu App
- Go To Playstore and Download Supersu App.
- Open Application and then go to settings page, scroll down and tap on FULL UNROOT.
Using Es File Explorer
- Go to play store and download the app ES File Explorer on your Internal Storage
- Once installed open the app and click on MENU mentioned on the top left side of the page.
- Now tap on Tools and then turn on ROOT EXPLORER.
- After turn on Root Explorer go back to the app dashboard and go back to destination “/”.
- Now go to folder SYSTEM -> BIN and delete file SU.
- Then go back to another folder SYSTEM -> XBIN and delete file SU.
- Now go back to the folder SYSTEM -> APP and then remove the SUPERUSER.APK file.
- Once the files are deleted reboot your phone, congrats your phone is unrooted.
For more information on Root and Unroot Xolo Q1000 Opus stay updated with this website.