Xolo Era 3 Root:- Your phone needs to be rooted in order to install the system modifier applications. A system modifier application is necessary if you want to change the default settings in the phone or want to update/modify it. Once rooted you can install those applications available on various third party website and install it on your phone to increase user experience. Apart from modifying OS, you can install an application like TWRP and take an entire backup of your phone and install the Operating System update file manually. Root is not that difficult to install on your phone you just need to install an application, connect to the internet and tap on button root. That’s All. Detailed instructions on how to root your phone are given below:-
A bit about Xolo Era 3 before rooting
Display: 5.0 inch IPS LCD (720 x 1280 Resolution)
Launched: October 2017
Operating System: Android v7.0 Nougat
Processor: 1.25 GHz Quad Core
Internal Space: 8 GB
Battery: 2500 mAh (Upto 14.1 Hours of Talktime)
How to Root Xolo Era 3
Rooting helps a lot of users to increase the performance of the mobile phone and also change part of how your phone reacts on certain command which is why rooting a phone is a famous and well-known topic worldwide. As we discussed above the application method is by far the easiest way but along with an application, I am providing the software solution to root your phone which means you can root your phone with or without a computer.
Before following one of our methods to root your device please activate debugging mode in your smartphone.
1) Using Kingroot App
- Download and Install kingroot apk file by following the link (http://d.kingoapp.com/default/KingoRoot.apk).
- Once the app is downloaded on your smartphone tap on the app for installation.
- Before installation, the app required your permission because you are installing a custom app so when a pop-up prompt message will be appeared titled INSTALL BLOCKED just go to SETTINGS and tap on UNKNOWN SOURCE as shown in Figure.
- Now the app will begin to install, once installed open it and tap on button ONE CLICK ROOT.
- Once the process is finished your phone will be rooted. Be patient during the period of root because some can take up to 30 minutes to root and make sure your phone does not disconnect from the internet during rooting.
2) Through SRSRoot Software
The third method to root is quite bothersome and you need USB cable and computer to root.
- Go to the following website “http://www.srsroot.com/” and install the software on your computer by clicking on the download tab given at top of the page.
- Once installed open software and connect your smartphone via USB Cable.
- Make sure you enable USB DEBUGGING before continuing.
- Now click on ROOT DEVICE button on the top left corner to start rooting device.
3) Through TowelRoot App
- Go through the url “http://towelroot.com/” and click on the logo of the website to download the app.
- Once downloaded follow the same step 3 mentioned in Kingoroot.
- Once the app is installed open it and tap on button Make It Rain” to root your phone.
If you are looking for more apps like Kingoroot then try these out – Framaroot. The method of installing each app will be the same.
In case none of the root application works for you which is really rare then you can try Systemless Root.
How to Unroot Xolo Era 3
Just like rooting you should unroot your phone whenever you visit customer service office to repair your smartphone or installing operating system updates on your smartphone.
Using Supersu App
- Go To Playstore and Download Supersu App.
- Open Application and then go to settings page, scroll down and tap on FULL UNROOT.
Using Es File Explorer
- Go to play store and download the app ES File Explorer on your Internal Storage
- Once installed open the app and click on MENU mentioned on the top left side of the page.
- Now tap on Tools and then turn on ROOT EXPLORER.
- After turn on Root Explorer go back to the app dashboard and go back to destination “/”.
- Now go to folder SYSTEM -> BIN and delete file SU.
- Then go back to another folder SYSTEM -> XBIN and delete file SU.
- Now go back to the folder SYSTEM -> APP and then remove the SUPERUSER.APK file.
- Once the files are deleted reboot your phone, congrats your phone is unrooted.
For more information on Root and Unroot Xolo Era 3 stay updated with this website.