Xolo Black 1X Root:- Root is an android application and software that will bypass the security lock in a phone to allow other applications to modify system and its settings. A rooted phone can install applications which were blocked by the inbuilt system security software. To check if your phone is rooted or not you should browse the android system files through any explorer app (pref. EX File Explorer). Accessing the android file structure in your internal memory means your phone is rooted and ready to install system modifier application. System modifier apps such as TWRP allow users to install a fresh copy of stock ROM or you can update the current OS by downloading the ZIP files from third party sources. So without any further due let’s move onto the tutorial to install root and unroot on your phone:-
A bit about Xolo Black 1X before rooting
Display: 5.0 inch IPS LCD (1080 x 1920 Resolution)
Launched: October 2015
Operating System: Android v5.1 Lollipop
Processor: 1.3 GHz Octa-core
Internal Space: 32 GB
Battery: 2400 mAh (Upto 13.0 Hours of Talktime)
How to Root Xolo Black 1X
Rooting helps a lot of users to increase the performance of the mobile phone and also change part of how your phone reacts on certain command which is why rooting a phone is a famous and well-known topic worldwide. As we discussed above the application method is by far the easiest way but along with an application, I am providing the software solution to root your phone which means you can root your phone with or without a computer.
Before following one of our methods to root your device please activate debugging mode in your smartphone.
1) Using Kingroot App
- Download and Install kingroot apk file by following the link (http://d.kingoapp.com/default/KingoRoot.apk).
- Once the app is downloaded on your smartphone tap on the app for installation.
- Before installation, the app required your permission because you are installing a custom app so when a pop-up prompt message will be appeared titled INSTALL BLOCKED just go to SETTINGS and tap on UNKNOWN SOURCE as shown in Figure.
- Now the app will begin to install, once installed open it and tap on button ONE CLICK ROOT.
- Once the process is finished your phone will be rooted. Be patient during the period of root because some can take up to 30 minutes to root and make sure your phone does not disconnect from the internet during rooting.
2) Through SRSRoot Software
The third method to root is quite bothersome and you need USB cable and computer to root.
- Go to the following website “http://www.srsroot.com/” and install the software on your computer by clicking on the download tab given at top of the page.
- Once installed open software and connect your smartphone via USB Cable.
- Make sure you enable USB DEBUGGING before continuing.
- Now click on ROOT DEVICE button on the top left corner to start rooting device.
3) Through TowelRoot App
- Go through the url “http://towelroot.com/” and click on the logo of the website to download the app.
- Once downloaded follow the same step 3 mentioned in Kingoroot.
- Once the app is installed open it and tap on button Make It Rain” to root your phone.
If you are looking for more apps like Kingoroot then try these out – Framaroot. The method of installing each app will be the same.
In case none of the root application works for you which is really rare then you can try Systemless Root.
How to Unroot Xolo Black 1X
Just like rooting you should unroot your phone whenever you visit customer service office to repair your smartphone or installing operating system updates on your smartphone.
Using Supersu App
- Go To Playstore and Download Supersu App.
- Open Application and then go to settings page, scroll down and tap on FULL UNROOT.
Using Es File Explorer
- Go to play store and download the app ES File Explorer on your Internal Storage
- Once installed open the app and click on MENU mentioned on the top left side of the page.
- Now tap on Tools and then turn on ROOT EXPLORER.
- After turn on Root Explorer go back to the app dashboard and go back to destination “/”.
- Now go to folder SYSTEM -> BIN and delete file SU.
- Then go back to another folder SYSTEM -> XBIN and delete file SU.
- Now go back to the folder SYSTEM -> APP and then remove the SUPERUSER.APK file.
- Once the files are deleted reboot your phone, congrats your phone is unrooted.
For more information on Root and Unroot Xolo Black 1X stay updated with this website.