Xolo Q3000 Root:- After manufacturing every smartphone company put limitation in their smartphones specially in operating system so that users cannot edit or change the complex coding within those files. Rather than giving full access company offered partial boot program in which user can reset the settings of smartphone or completely wipe-out entire data but to completely gain control over smartphone in which users can install rom or even operating system if they wish too they can root smartphone.
A bit about Xolo Q3000 before rooting
Display: 5.7 inch IPS LCD (480 x 854 Resolution)
Launched: December 2013
Operating System: Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
Processor: 1.3 Ghz Quad Core
Internal Space: 16 GB
Battery Life: Upto 17.1 Hours Talktime
How to Root Xolo Q3000
Currently there are two ways to root your Xolo Q3000 device which are given below:-
Requirement Before Rooting
- The first and foremost method before rooting smartphone is to enable USB DEBUGGING.
- Make sure your smartphone is at least 50% before rooting smartphone.
1) Kingroot App
- Download the kingoroot app.
- Once the app is downloaded on your smartphone tap on the app for installation.
- Before installing the app required your permission to download so a pop-up prompt message will be appeared titled INSTALL BLOCKED.
- On that message tap on SETTINGS and tick on option UNKNOWN SOURCE.
- Now you can install the app once installed open it and tap on option ONE CLICK ROOT.
2) Through iRoot App
- Download the iroot app “http://www.iroot.com/iroot-apk”.
- Install and open the app skip the intro and tap on ROOT NOW button.
3) Through SRSRoot Software
The third method to root is quite and you need usb cable and computer to root.
- Go to the following website “http://www.srsroot.com/” and install the software on your computer by clicking on download tab given at top of the page.
- Once installed open software and connect your smartphone via USB Cable.
- Make sure you enable USB DEBUGGING before continuing.
- Now click on ROOT DEVICE button on top left corner to start rooting device.
How to Unroot Xolo Q3000
There are few downside you will face after rooting smartphone which are you will not receive update your android system updates and if your phone is in warranty that will be void but with a simple trick you can do both of that. To get back your warranty period or update your smartphone you need to unroot the device.
Using Supersu App
- Go To Playstore and Download the Supersu App.
- Now go to settings page, scroll down and tap on FULL UNROOT.
Using Impactor System Unroot App
- Go to play store and download the app Impactor System Unroot.
- Now open the app and click on ROOT CHECK then on new window click on UNROOT button.
- Now click on yellow button to unroot device.
After rooting or unrooting smartphone just go through Root Unchecker App to confirm that your phone is rooted.
For more information on Root and Unroot Xolo Q3000 stay updated to this website.