Wiko Fever 4G Root:- Rooting is the most complicated yet most simple process, what it means is users hear about the process but does not understand it carefully and try to root their device and in the end they fail and blame to the method and app for being fake but exactly what happened is they are missing some point explained by the professionals which need to be follow before or during the app installation. In this page i am going to explain how you can root your wiko smartphone device but read it carefully and follow every step to root or unroot your smartphone.
A bit about Wiko Fever 4G before rooting
Display: 5.2 inch IPS LCD (1080 x 1920 Resolution)
Launched: September 2015
Operating System: Android v5.1 Lollipop
Processor: 1.2 Ghz Octa Core
Internal Space: 16 GB
Battery : 2900 mAh (Upto 16.5 hours of talktime)
How to Root Wiko Fever 4G
In the dinosaur era, i mean when root apps are not come into surface users work really hard to root his device. First installing the driver, then manually root his device with coding and stuff but various thing has changed after one click root has discovered. Now with one click of button users can root his device.
Before following one of our method to root your device please activate debugging mode in your smartphone.
1) Using Kingroot App
- Download and Install kingroot app by following the link (http://d.kingoapp.com/default/KingoRoot.apk).
- Once the app is downloaded on your smartphone tap on the app for installation.
- Before installation the app required your permission because you are installing a custom app so when a pop-up prompt message will be appeared titled INSTALL BLOCKED just go to SETTINGS and tap on UNKNOWN SOURCE as shown in Figure.
- Now the app will begin to install, once installed open it and tap on button ONE CLICK ROOT.
- Once the process is finished your phone will be rooted. Be patient during the period of root because some can take upto 30 minutes to root and make sure your phone does not disconnect from internet during rooting.
2) Through Root Genius
- Go to the following url “http://rootgenius.net/” scroll down and tap on Latest Rootgenius link to download the app on your smartphone.
- Once downloaded tap on icon to install if it show message Install Blocked follow the third instruction mention in Framaroot.
- Now open the app and you will see only one button name START tap on it.
- Once you tap on it then smartphone rooting will begin.
- Once your phone is rooted it will show a successful message then restart your phone to complete the process.
There are other one click rooting rooting apps that you should root your phone with and those are Framaroot and Iroot.
How to Unroot Wiko Fever 4G
Just like rooting you should unroot your phone whenever you visit customer service office to repair your smartphone or installing operating system updates on your smartphone.
Using Supersu App
- Go To Playstore and Download the Supersu App.
- Now go to settings page, scroll down and tap on FULL UNROOT.
Using Universal Unroot
Another promising app you should try if every method above failed to unroot your smartphone.
- Visit android play store and install the app Universal Unroot on your smartphone.
- Once installed open the app and tap on UNROOT button.
- Once unroot process was finished then your phone is automatically rebooted and your phone is not rooted anymore.
Make sure you check your smartphone whether its rooted or not with the help of Unroot Checker App.
For more information on Root and Unroot Wiko Fever 4G stay updated to this website.