Vodafone Tab Prime 7 Root:- Do you want to modify your android operating system? Do you want to install stock rom, custom recovery application and system modifying apps then you should first root your phone. Rooting allow those application to bypass the security system install by the companies developers in at the time of manufacturing your smartphone and so that if you tried to install third party app or any other apps that directly or indirectly affects the operating system files it could stop them. Off-course bypassing those apps allow other unauthorized apps to be install on your system so choose the option when it is necessary or important and unroot your phone after you fed up or do not want your phone to be rooted any longer.
A bit about Vodafone Tab Prime 7 before rooting
Display: 10.1 inch IPS LCD (1200 x 1920 Resolution)
Launched: 2016 August
Operating System: Android v6.0 Marshmallow
Processor: 1.4 Ghz OctavCore
Internal Space: 16 GB
Battery : 5830 mAh Li-Po (Upto 10.2 hours of Talktime)
How to Root Vodafone Tab Prime 7
Rooting a phone was never been easy in the past but thanks to the community of developers now there are various apps that allow you to root your phone without the need of computer. Below are the two step by step methods in which i have mentioned how you can root you phone with or without PC.
Before following one of our methods to root your device please activate debugging mode in your smartphone.
1) Using Kingroot App
- Download and Install kingroot app by following the link (http://d.kingoapp.com/default/KingoRoot.apk).
- Once the app is downloaded on your smartphone tap on the app for installation.
- Before installation the app required your permission because you are installing a custom app so when a pop-up prompt message will be appeared titled INSTALL BLOCKED just go to SETTINGS and tap on UNKNOWN SOURCE as shown in Figure.
- Now the app will begin to install, once installed open it and tap on button ONE CLICK ROOT.
- Once the process is finished your phone will be rooted. Be patient during the period of root because some can take upto 30 minutes to root and make sure your phone does not disconnect from internet during rooting.
2) Through Wondershare Tunesgo
The second method to root a phone is quite bothersome because in this method you will need a usb cable and computer to root your smartphone.
- First step is to Unlock Developer Option and enter USB DEBUGGING Mode.
- Once you activated the USB DEBUGGING download and install the software Wondershare Tunesgo on your computer.
- Once Installed open the software and click on TOOLBOX given at top right side of the page.
- On Toolbox Page locate the section OTHER TOOLS and click on button ONE-CLICK ROOT.
- Once you click on ONE-CLICK ROOT a pop-up message click on blue button ROOT. It might take upto 15 minutes to root your smartphone.
If you are looking for more apps like Kingoroot then try these out – Framaroot and Towelroot
How to Unroot Vodafone Tab Prime 7
Just like rooting you should unroot your phone whenever you visit customer service office to repair your smartphone or installing operating system updates on your smartphone.
Using Supersu App
- Go To Playstore and Download Supersu App.
- Now go to settings page, scroll down and tap on FULL UNROOT.
Using Universal Unroot
Another promising app you should try if the method above failed to unroot your smartphone.
- Visit android play store and install the app Universal Unroot on your smartphone.
- Once installed open the app and tap on UNROOT button.
- Once unroot process was finished then your phone is automatically rebooted and your phone is not rooted anymore.
For more information on how to Root and Unroot Vodafone Tab Prime 7 stay updated with this website.