VIVO X5 Max Root:- During smartphone rooting many users have missed out to check information about the side effect and horror that you might face after rooting. Well i am not against rooting smartphone i just want my users to know the experience and pain of the user who seeks help after rooting their phone. You might already select the list of apps that you want to download and install after follow the process but did you know that some of the app might affect your smartphone and steal your data after installation. Rooting is not dangerous but allowing third party apps from unknown or distrust source might harmful to your security and data in future so be careful and unroot your phone timely to get maximum security.
A bit about VIVO X5 Max before rooting
Display: 5.5 inch Super AMOLED (1080 x 1920 Resolution)
Launched: December 2014
Operating System: Android 4.4 Kitkat
Processor: 1.7 Ghz Octa Core
Internal Space: 16 GB
Battery : 2300 mAh (Upto 13.5 Hours Talktime)
How to Root VIVO X5 Max
Currently there are two ways to root your VIVO X5 Max device which is given below:-
Requirement Before Rooting
- The first and foremost method before rooting smartphone is to enable USB DEBUGGING.
- Make sure your smartphone is at least 50% before rooting smartphone.
1) Kingroot App
- Download the kingoroot app.
- Once the app is downloaded on your smartphone tap on the app for installation.
- Before installing the app required your permission to download so a pop-up prompt message will be appeared titled INSTALL BLOCKED.
- On that message tap on SETTINGS and tick on option UNKNOWN SOURCE.
- Now you can install the app once installed open it and tap on option ONE CLICK ROOT.
2) Through iRoot Software
The third method to root is quite and you need usb cable and computer to root.
- Go to the following website “http://www.iroot.com/iroot-for-pc” then download and install the software on your computer.
- Once installed open software and connect your smartphone via USB Cable.
- Make sure you enable USB DEBUGGING before continuing.
- Now click on CONNECT DEVICE then software driver will be started to load, once the driver installed click on button ROOT.
How to Unroot VIVO X5 Max
Make sure you unroot your smartphone when going to customer care or selling your smartphone to someone because warranty will not void and other users might update the software on his or her device.
Using Supersu App
- Go To Playstore and Download the Supersu App.
- Now go to settings page, scroll down and tap on FULL UNROOT.
Using Es File Explorer
- Go to play store and download the app ES File Explorer on your Internal Storage
- Once installed open the app and click on MENU mentioned on top left side of the page.
- Now tap on Tools and then turn on ROOT EXPLORER.
- After turn on Root Explorer go back to the app dashboard and go back to destination “/”.
- Now go to folder SYSTEM -> BIN and delete file SU.
- Then go back to another folder SYSTEM -> XBIN and delete file SU.
- Now go back to folder SYSTEM -> APP and then remove SUPERUSER.APK file.
- Once the files are deleted reboot your phone, congrats your phone is unroot.
It is a wise exercise to check your smartphone is rooted or not. In order to check your smartphone is rooted install and run Root Unchecker App.
For more information on Root and Unroot VIVO X5 Max stay updated to this website.