Unnecto Omnia Root:- A best way to edit and upgrade your smartphone feature is rooting and install custom made app uploaded by various developers. From installing a custom recovery app to code your existing operating system with rooting everything is possible. Most smartphone users ask this question that why we have to root our smartphone we can install app as it is from playstore and use it but my friends the apps you install from playstore can only read only operating system but with rooting you can edit those files which is why you can do plenty of things which you can’t do when the OS files are locked.
A bit about Unnecto Omnia before rooting
Display: 5.0 inch IPS LCD (720 x 1280 Resolution)
Launched: January 2015
Operating System: Android v5.1 Lollipop
Processor: 1.0 Ghz Quad Core
Internal Space: 8 GB
Battery : 2000 mAh (Upto 9.5 hours of talktime)
How to Root Unnecto Omnia
In past rooting is very hectic process, imagine installing ADB drivers and then code your operating system so a users can root his device. Phew! a lot of hard work but new technology and simple hacks make it easy to root any android phone with just few tap on buttons.
Before following one of our method to root your device please activate debugging mode in your smartphone.
1) Using Kingroot App
- Download and Install kingroot app by following the link (http://d.kingoapp.com/default/KingoRoot.apk).
- Once the app is downloaded on your smartphone tap on the app for installation.
- Before installation the app required your permission because you are installing a custom app so when a pop-up prompt message will be appeared titled INSTALL BLOCKED just go to SETTINGS and tap on UNKNOWN SOURCE as shown in Figure.
- Now the app will begin to install, once installed open it and tap on button ONE CLICK ROOT.
- Once the process is finished your phone will be rooted. Be patient during the period of root because some can take upto 30 minutes to root and make sure your phone does not disconnect from internet during rooting.
2) Through Framaroot App
- Go to the following url “https://framaroot-app.com/” and install the app.
- If a message related to Install blocked showed then use Kingoroot third section.
- Open the app after installation and on select an option to execute choose INSTALL SUPERSU.
- On Select an Exploit tap on BOROMIR.
- This might result in two option first one is Exploit successful means your smartphone is rooted and second option is Your device seems not vulnerable to exploit which means this smartphone is highly protected by developer that’s why it can’t be rooted.
There are other one click rooting rooting apps that you should root your phone with and those are Rootgenius and Iroot.
How to Unroot Unnecto Omnia
Just like rooting you should unroot your phone whenever you visit customer service office to repair your smartphone or installing operating system updates on your smartphone.
Using Supersu App
- Go To Playstore and Download Supersu App.
- Now go to settings page, scroll down and tap on FULL UNROOT.
Using Universal Unroot
Another promising app you should try if every method above failed to unroot your smartphone.
- Visit android play store and install the app Universal Unroot on your smartphone.
- Once installed open the app and tap on UNROOT button.
- Once unroot process was finished then your phone is automatically rebooted and your phone is not rooted anymore.
Make sure you check your smartphone whether its rooted or not with the help of Unroot Checker App.
For more information on Root and Unroot Unnecto Omnia stay updated to this website.