Unnecto Drone X Root:- A best way to edit and upgrade your smartphone feature is rooting and install custom made app uploaded by various developers. From installing a custom recovery app to code your existing operating system with rooting everything is possible. Most smartphone users ask this question that why we have to root our smartphone we can install app as it is from playstore and use it but my friends the apps you install from playstore can only read only operating system but with rooting you can edit those files which is why you can do plenty of things which you can’t do when the OS files are locked.
A bit about Unnecto Drone X before rooting
Display: 3.5 inch IPS LCD (320 x 480 Resolution)
Launched: January 2015
Operating System: Android v4.4 Kitkat
Processor: 1.2 Ghz
Internal Space: 512 MB
Battery : 1100 mAh (Upto 5.0 hours of talktime)
How to Root Unnecto Drone X
In past rooting is very hectic process, imagine installing ADB drivers and then code your operating system so a users can root his device. Phew! a lot of hard work but new technology and simple hacks make it easy to root any android phone with just few tap on buttons.
Before following one of our method to root your device please activate debugging mode in your smartphone.
1) Using Kingroot App
- Download and Install kingroot app by following the link (http://d.kingoapp.com/default/KingoRoot.apk).
- Once the app is downloaded on your smartphone tap on the app for installation.
- Before installation the app required your permission because you are installing a custom app so when a pop-up prompt message will be appeared titled INSTALL BLOCKED just go to SETTINGS and tap on UNKNOWN SOURCE as shown in Figure.
- Now the app will begin to install, once installed open it and tap on button ONE CLICK ROOT.
- Once the process is finished your phone will be rooted. Be patient during the period of root because some can take upto 30 minutes to root and make sure your phone does not disconnect from internet during rooting.
2) Through Root Genius
- Go to the following url “http://rootgenius.net/” scroll down and tap on Latest Rootgenius link to download the app on your smartphone.
- Once downloaded tap on icon to install if it show message Install Blocked follow the third instruction mention in Framaroot.
- Now open the app and you will see only one button name START tap on it.
- Once you tap on it then smartphone rooting will begin.
- Once your phone is rooted it will show a successful message then restart your phone to complete the process.
There are other one click rooting rooting apps that you should root your phone with and those are Framaroot and Iroot.
How to Unroot Unnecto Drone X
Just like rooting you should unroot your phone whenever you visit customer service office to repair your smartphone or installing operating system updates on your smartphone.
Using Supersu App
- Go To Playstore and Download Supersu App.
- Now go to settings page, scroll down and tap on FULL UNROOT.
Using Universal Unroot
Another promising app you should try if every method above failed to unroot your smartphone.
- Visit android play store and install the app Universal Unroot on your smartphone.
- Once installed open the app and tap on UNROOT button.
- Once unroot process was finished then your phone is automatically rebooted and your phone is not rooted anymore.
Make sure you check your smartphone whether its rooted or not with the help of Unroot Checker App.
For more information on Root and Unroot Unnecto Drone X stay updated to this website.