Oppo Neo 7 Root:- A promising way to install custom recovery software and firmware on your smartphone device is via rooting. Not just software with rooting you can also code or change the way how app will work on your smartphone but you need to be well versed with coding skills before changing it even via because there are lot of the apps which install malware function in your smartphone and hack your login credentials so it is advisable to every users that never use any app untill you trust that source.
A bit about Oppo Neo 7 before rooting
Display: 5.0 inch IPS LCD (540 x 960 Resolution)
Launched: October 2015
Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop
Processor: 1.3 Ghz Quad Core
Internal Space: 16 GB
Battery : 2420 LiPo mAh (Upto 14.5 Hours Talktime)
How to Root Oppo Neo 7
Currently there are two ways to root your Oppo Neo 7 device which are given below:-
Requirement Before Rooting
- The first and foremost method before rooting smartphone is to enable USB DEBUGGING.
- Make sure your smartphone is at least 50% before rooting smartphone.
1) Kingroot App
- Download and install the app through url (http://d.kingoapp.com/default/KingoRoot.apk)
- During installation a pop-up message will be appeared which required your permission to download so a pop-up prompt message will be appeared titled INSTALL BLOCKED.
- On that message tap on SETTINGS and tick on option UNKNOWN SOURCE.
- Now you can install the app once installed open it and tap on option ONE CLICK ROOT.
2) Through iRoot App
Download the iroot app “http://www.iroot.com/iroot-apk”.
Install and open the app skip the intro and tap on ROOT NOW button.
3) Through Wondershare Tunesgo
The third method to root is quite and you need usb cable and computer to root.
- Activate USB DEBUGGING Mode link given on the requirement section.
- Once you activated the USB DEBUGGING download and install the software Wondershare Tunesgo on your computer.
- Once Installed open the software and click on TOOLBOX given at top right side of the page.
- On Toolbox Page locate the section OTHER TOOLS and click on button ONE-CLICK ROOT.
- Once you click on ONE-CLICK ROOT a pop-up message click on blue button ROOT. It might take upto 15 minutes to root your smartphone.
How to Unroot Oppo Neo 7
After rooting various problem in your smartphone will be resolved but you will also lose the ability of update your smartphone OTA update and warranty of smartphone. So if you are selling your phone or take it to customer service center you need to unroot first. There are few apps that give you option to safely unroot your device.
Using Supersu App
- Go To Playstore and Download the Supersu App.
- Now go to settings page, scroll down and tap on FULL UNROOT.
Using Es File Explorer
- Go to play store and download the app ES File Explorer on your Internal Storage
- Once installed open the app and click on MENU mentioned on top left side of the page.
- Now tap on Tools and then turn on ROOT EXPLORER.
- After turn on Root Explorer go back to the app dashboard and go back to destination “/”.
- Now go to folder SYSTEM -> BIN and delete file SU.
- Then go back to another folder SYSTEM -> XBIN and delete file SU.
- Now go back to folder SYSTEM -> APP and then remove SUPERUSER.APK file.
- Once the files are deleted reboot your phone, congrats your phone is unroot.
It is a wise exercise to check your smartphone is rooted or not. In order to check your smartphone is rooted install and run Root Unchecker App.
For more information on Root and Unroot Oppo Neo 7 stay updated to this website.a