Vodafone Smart 2 V860 Root:- A fine word for the term rooting is hacking a phone. Every smartphone company using the same android operating system but you might see changes in UI interface which makes the smartphone and brand unique. Those changes are made by the power users also known as company developers and after making those changes to the OS this option were locked by the developers so a normal users can’t access it. Rooting allows you to gain the control of power users which were locked by the company developer so that naive user cannot mess with operating system files. When you are applying rooting method it will find security files which can be exploit and unlock it for the users to give you the access of power user which is why rooting is also compared to hacking.
A bit about Vodafone Smart 2 V860 before rooting
Display: 3.2 inch TFT (320 x 480 Resolution)
Launched: June 2012
Operating System: Android v2.3 Gingerbread
Processor: 832 Mhz
Internal Space: 1 GB
Battery : 1200 mAh Li-Ion (Upto 5.4 hours of Talktime)
How to Root Vodafone Smart 2 V860
Rooting a phone was never been easy in the past but thanks to the community of developers now there are various apps that allow you to root your phone without the need of computer. Below are the two step by step methods in which i have mentioned how you can root you phone with or without PC.
Before following one of our methods to root your device please activate debugging mode in your smartphone.
1) Using Kingroot App
- Download and Install kingroot app by following the link (http://d.kingoapp.com/default/KingoRoot.apk).
- Once the app is downloaded on your smartphone tap on the app for installation.
- Before installation the app required your permission because you are installing a custom app so when a pop-up prompt message will be appeared titled INSTALL BLOCKED just go to SETTINGS and tap on UNKNOWN SOURCE as shown in Figure.
- Now the app will begin to install, once installed open it and tap on button ONE CLICK ROOT.
- Once the process is finished your phone will be rooted. Be patient during the period of root because some can take upto 30 minutes to root and make sure your phone does not disconnect from internet during rooting.
2) Through Wondershare Tunesgo
The second method to root a phone is quite bothersome because in this method you will need a usb cable and computer to root your smartphone.
- First step is to Unlock Developer Option and enter USB DEBUGGING Mode.
- Once you activated the USB DEBUGGING download and install the software Wondershare Tunesgo on your computer.
- Once Installed open the software and click on TOOLBOX given at top right side of the page.
- On Toolbox Page locate the section OTHER TOOLS and click on button ONE-CLICK ROOT.
- Once you click on ONE-CLICK ROOT a pop-up message click on blue button ROOT. It might take upto 15 minutes to root your smartphone.
If you are looking for more apps like Kingoroot then try these out – Framaroot and Towelroot
How to Unroot Vodafone Smart 2 V860
Just like rooting you should unroot your phone whenever you visit customer service office to repair your smartphone or installing operating system updates on your smartphone.
Using Supersu App
- Go To Playstore and Download Supersu App.
- Now go to settings page, scroll down and tap on FULL UNROOT.
Using Universal Unroot
Another promising app you should try if the method above failed to unroot your smartphone.
- Visit android play store and install the app Universal Unroot on your smartphone.
- Once installed open the app and tap on UNROOT button.
- Once unroot process was finished then your phone is automatically rebooted and your phone is not rooted anymore.
For more information on how to Root and Unroot Vodafone Smart 2 V860 stay updated with this website.