Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8 Root:- Rooting is the only way to change or update any files on your located in your operating system. Once you have access to those files you can easily move away any app directly to your external storage such as SD card. Not just one or two rooting allows you to access or update your smartphone to the extent of where you can surpass the limitation of your smartphone hardware. By accessing your hardware you can change booting command, overclock processor, use reserved ram to support high apps. Let’s see how you can easily root and unroot any smartphone.
A bit about Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8 before rooting
Display: 8.0 inch HD (1280 x 800 Resolution)
Operating System: Android v5.1 Lollipop
Processor: 1.3 Ghz Quad Core
Internal Space: 16 GB
Battery : 3210 mAh (Upto 7 hours of talktime)
How to Root Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8
In the dinosaur era, i mean when root apps are not come into surface users work really hard to root his device. First installing the driver, then manually root his device with coding and stuff but various thing has changed after one click root has discovered. Now with one click of button users can root his device.
Before following one of our method to root your device please activate debugging mode in your smartphone.
1) Through Framaroot App
- Go to the following url “https://framaroot-app.com/” and install the app.
- Before installation the app required your permission because you are installing a custom app so when a pop-up prompt message will be appeared during installation titled INSTALL BLOCKED just go to SETTINGS and tap on UNKNOWN SOURCE as shown in Figure.
- Open the app after installation and on select an option to execute choose INSTALL SUPERSU.
- On Select an Exploit tap on BOROMIR.
- This might result in two option first one is Exploit successful means your smartphone is rooted and second option is Your device seems not vulnerable to exploit which means this smartphone is highly protected by developer that’s why it can’t be rooted.
2) Through Root Genius
- Go to the following url “http://rootgenius.net/” scroll down and tap on Latest Rootgenius link to download the app on your smartphone.
- Once downloaded tap on icon to install if it show message Install Blocked follow the third instruction mention in Framaroot.
- Now open the app and you will see only one button name START tap on it.
- Once you tap on it then smartphone rooting will begin.
- Once your phone is rooted it will show a successful message then restart your phone to complete the process.
There are other one click rooting rooting apps that you should root your phone with and those are Kingoroot and Iroot.
How to Unroot Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8
Just like rooting you should unroot your phone whenever you visit customer service office to repair your smartphone or installing operating system updates on your smartphone.
Using Supersu App
- Go To Playstore and Download the Supersu App.
- Now go to settings page, scroll down and tap on FULL UNROOT.
Using Universal Unroot
Another promising app you should try if every method above failed to unroot your smartphone.
- Visit android play store and install the app Universal Unroot on your smartphone.
- Once installed open the app and tap on UNROOT button.
- Once unroot process was finished then your phone is automatically rebooted and your phone is not rooted anymore.
Make sure you check your smartphone whether its rooted or not with the help of Unroot Checker App.
For more information on Root and Unroot Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8 stay updated to this website.