Fix Error DF-BPA-30:- While browsing the play store and installing an app on your android smartphone many users faced this “error DF-BPA-30” which is one of the common errors yet known. By common we mean this error is often encountered by users and it will be resolved by Google automatically as the time passed by. According to the update by various users experience this problem will not remain in any smartphone for more than 1 – 2 hours if the cause of the error is server based. But there are number of cases recorded in which the error has been remain in the phone for quite some time than usual and necessary steps has been taken by users in order to remove this persistent error from phone.
When you are trying to find out the solution for this problem then bunch of expert and users who encountered the same type of problem are recommending different type of solution. On those solutions some I found was totally vague but many of them are still useful to resolve not just this error but almost every common error you faced while browsing or using play store. So let’s see what necessary steps we can take in order to remove this error.
#1 Out of Sync
When your smartphone date and time does not match with play store server then this type of error may caused in your phone. So in order to resolve it you need to change your current time and settings by following
- Go to Settings -> Additional Settings and then tap on DATE AND TIME.
- Now disable Automatic “Date and Time” and “Automatic Time Zone” and then change your date to anything in the past for e.g change the year of the date to 2014 and restart your phone.
- Now go back to date and time again and set both option to AUTOMATIC again.
- Once its done open play store and tries to download the app again and see if it works now.
#2 Clear Cache and Data
If the first solution did not solve your solution then follow this method:-
- Go to Settings and then tap on Apps or Installed Apps.
- Scroll down and locate the GOOGLE PLAY STORE and tap on it.
- Now tap on button CLEAR DATA and CLEAR CACHE.
- Once its done try to download the app again from play store.
#3 Remove Account and Add it Again
As unusual as it sound but this trick has resolve countless error in android phone and this option will be your last option which will definitely fix this Problem:-
- Go to Settings and then tap on Account. In some smartphone the option is name as Sync under account section.
- Now tap on Google and then tap on option REMOVE NOW.
- Once removed tap on ADD ACCOUNT and then look for option GOOGLE add your account credentials again and try to download the app again.
After following the above mentioned method you problem will be fixed but in any case the problem DF-BPA-30 in your smartphone is still not fixed after following the above mentioned method just let me know by typing comment.