Toshiba Folio 100 Root:- There are lot of misconception between users that rooting can harm their smartphone to the extent where it can be recovered untill a professional developer help you on this. Well that is totally wrong i admit that rooting is complicated in the era where you have to manually put each and every code in your smartphone through computer but after one click app launched the process become so simple that even a non-technology lover can perform. The database of such apps are updating each every day so it will be compatible with not just old phone but the new ones as well. So without any further delay let take a look on how you can root your smartphone:-
A bit about Toshiba Folio 100 before rooting
Display: 10.1 inch TFT (1024 x 600 Resolution)
Operating System: Android v2.2 Froyo
Processor: 1.0 Ghz Dual Core
Internal Space: 16 GB
Battery : 22.6 Wh (Upto 4.0 hours of Video Playback)
How to Root Toshiba Folio 100
In past rooting is very hectic process, imagine installing ADB drivers and then code your operating system so a users can root his device. Phew! a lot of hard work but new technology and simple hacks make it easy to root any android phone with just few tap on buttons.
Before following one of our method to root your device please activate debugging mode in your smartphone.
1) Using Kingroot App
- Download and Install kingroot app by following the link (http://d.kingoapp.com/default/KingoRoot.apk).
- Once the app is downloaded on your smartphone tap on the app for installation.
- Before installation the app required your permission because you are installing a custom app so when a pop-up prompt message will be appeared titled INSTALL BLOCKED just go to SETTINGS and tap on UNKNOWN SOURCE as shown in Figure.
- Now the app will begin to install, once installed open it and tap on button ONE CLICK ROOT.
- Once the process is finished your phone will be rooted. Be patient during the period of root because some can take upto 30 minutes to root and make sure your phone does not disconnect from internet during rooting.
2) Through iRoot PC Software
The second method to root is quite bothersome and you need usb cable and computer to root.
- Go to the following website “http://www.iroot.com/iroot-for-pc” and install the software on your computer by clicking on button Download For PC.
- Once downloaded installed the software and Open It.
- Connect your smartphone with computer via USB Cable.
- Make sure you enable USB DEBUGGING option in your smartphone before continuing any further.
- Now click on CONNECT button on software and you device will be started to connected if it pop-up any software or driver just install it.
- Once your smartphone is connected click on ROOT button.
If you are searching for one click rooting apps than you should consider these apps Rootgenius and Framaroot.
How to Unroot Toshiba Folio 100
Just like rooting you should unroot your phone whenever you visit customer service office to repair your smartphone or installing operating system updates on your smartphone.
Using Supersu App
- Go To Playstore and Download Supersu App.
- Now go to settings page, scroll down and tap on FULL UNROOT.
Using Universal Unroot
Another promising app you should try if every method above failed to unroot your smartphone.
- Visit android play store and install the app Universal Unroot on your smartphone.
- Once installed open the app and tap on UNROOT button.
- Once unroot process was finished then your phone is automatically rebooted and your phone is not rooted anymore.
Make sure you check your smartphone whether its rooted or not with the help of Unroot Checker App.
For more information on Root and Unroot Toshiba Folio 100 stay updated to this website.