Samsung Galaxy Young 2 Root:- Rooting is a process of hacking android operating system after which a users can edit any file located in system folder or even modify it so that bypassing a security measure in phone should be easier. Rooting is basically required to install custom apps which can change your operating system files to make it look more attractive and unique. Custom recovery app which unlocks your bootloader and let you installs a custom or stock rom on smartphone will require rooting first to install the service on phone. Currently there are three ways to root your smartphone but in this article i am providing information on root and unroot smartphone through PC or App.
A bit about Samsung Galaxy Young 2 before rooting
Display: 3.5 inch TFT (320 x 480 Resolution)
Launched: June 2014
Operating System: Android 4.4 Kitkat
Processor: 1.0 Ghz Cortex A-7
Internal Space: 4 GB
Battery : 1300 mAh Li-Ion (Upto 7.1 hours of Talktime)
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Young 2
Rooting a phone was never been easy in the past but thanks to the community of developers now there are various apps that allow you to root your phone without the need of computer. Below are the two step by step method in which i have mentioned how you can root you phone with or without PC.
Before following one of our methods to root your device please activate debugging mode in your smartphone.
1) Using Kingroot App
- Download and Install kingroot app by following the link (http://d.kingoapp.com/default/KingoRoot.apk).
- Once the app is downloaded on your smartphone tap on the app for installation.
- Before installation the app required your permission because you are installing a custom app so when a pop-up prompt message will be appeared titled INSTALL BLOCKED just go to SETTINGS and tap on UNKNOWN SOURCE as shown in Figure.
- Now the app will begin to install, once installed open it and tap on button ONE CLICK ROOT.
- Once the process is finished your phone will be rooted. Be patient during the period of root because some can take upto 30 minutes to root and make sure your phone does not disconnect from internet during rooting.
2) Through SRSRoot Software
The second method to root is quite bothersome and you need usb cable and computer to root.
- Go to the following website “http://www.srsroot.com/” and install the software on your computer by clicking on download tab given at top of the page.
- Once installed open software and connect your smartphone via USB Cable.
- Make sure you enable USB DEBUGGING before continuing.
- Now click on ROOT DEVICE button on top left corner to start rooting device.
If you are looking for more apps like Kingoroot then try these out – Framaroot and SRSroot.
How to Unroot Samsung Galaxy Young 2
Just like rooting you should unroot your phone whenever you visit customer service office to repair your smartphone or installing operating system updates on your smartphone.
Using Supersu App
- Go To Playstore and Download Supersu App.
- Now go to settings page, scroll down and tap on FULL UNROOT.
Using Es File Explorer
- Go to play store and download the app ES File Explorer on your Internal Storage
- Once installed open the app and click on MENU mentioned on top left side of the page.
- Now tap on Tools and then turn on ROOT EXPLORER.
- After turn on Root Explorer go back to the app dashboard and go back to destination “/”.
- Now go to folder SYSTEM -> BIN and delete file SU.
- Then go back to another folder SYSTEM -> XBIN and delete file SU.
- Now go back to folder SYSTEM -> APP and then remove SUPERUSER.APK file.
- Once the files are deleted reboot your phone, congrats your phone is unroot.
For more information on how to Root and Unroot Samsung Galaxy Young 2 stay updated with this website.