Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 S7582 Root:- If you are struggling to upgrade phone to the core level then rooting might help you in many different ways. Rooting allow you access OS files and folder after which you can multiple files available online to upgrade the smartphone to the level of modern smartphone. The programming and various apps allow you to override the behaviour of smartphone as well as add various functions in it such as unlocking your phone at voice command. With rooting and custom recovery software such as TWRP you can even update the version of your operating system or install the fresh copy of stock rom. If you want to root or unroot your phone just follow the method given below:-
A bit about Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 S7582 before rooting
Display: 4.0 inch TFT (480 x 800 Resolution)
Launched: November 2013
Operating System: Android v4.2 Jelly Bean
Processor: 1.2 Ghz Dual Core
Internal Space: 4 GB
Battery : 1500 mAh Li-Ion (Upto 9.1 hours of Talktime)
How to Root Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 S7582
Rooting a phone was never been easy in the past but thanks to the community of developers now there are various apps that allow you to root your phone without the need of computer. Below are the two step by step method in which i have mentioned how you can root you phone with or without PC.
Before following one of our methods to root your device please activate debugging mode in your smartphone.
1) Through Framaroot App
- Go to the following url “https://framaroot-app.com/” and install the app.
- Before installation the app required your permission because you are installing a custom app so when a pop-up prompt message will be appeared titled INSTALL BLOCKED just go to SETTINGS and tap on UNKNOWN SOURCE as shown in Figure.
- Open the app after installation and on select an option to execute choose INSTALL SUPERSU.
- On Select an Exploit tap on BOROMIR.
- This might result in two option first one is Exploit successful means your smartphone is rooted and second option is Your device seems not vulnerable to exploit which means this smartphone is highly protected by developer that’s why it can’t be rooted.
2) Through SRSRoot Software
The second method to root is quite bothersome and you need usb cable and computer to root.
- Go to the following website “http://www.srsroot.com/” and install the software on your computer by clicking on download tab given at top of the page.
- Once installed open software and connect your smartphone via USB Cable.
- Make sure you enable USB DEBUGGING before continuing.
- Now click on ROOT DEVICE button on top left corner to start rooting device.
If you are looking for more apps like Framaroot then try these out – Kingoroot and SRSroot.
How to Unroot Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 S7582
Just like rooting you should unroot your phone whenever you visit customer service office to repair your smartphone or installing operating system updates on your smartphone.
Using Supersu App
- Go To Playstore and Download Supersu App.
- Now go to settings page, scroll down and tap on FULL UNROOT.
Using Es File Explorer
- Go to play store and download the app ES File Explorer on your Internal Storage
- Once installed open the app and click on MENU mentioned on top left side of the page.
- Now tap on Tools and then turn on ROOT EXPLORER.
- After turn on Root Explorer go back to the app dashboard and go back to destination “/”.
- Now go to folder SYSTEM -> BIN and delete file SU.
- Then go back to another folder SYSTEM -> XBIN and delete file SU.
- Now go back to folder SYSTEM -> APP and then remove SUPERUSER.APK file.
- Once the files are deleted reboot your phone, congrats your phone is unroot.
For more information on how to Root and Unroot Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 S7582 Smartphone stay update with this website.