Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 G7102 Root:- Rooting allows any smartphone user to write code or change the functionality of how smartphone works by unlocking the OS files that is why rooting is also known as hacking. Once your phone is rooted the warranty of your phone is immediately void which means you the service center will not help you in case of emergency you have to visit local mobile phone repair shop so many technology guru advice users to use this information wisely but recently a new app has discovered which will unroot your phone and bring back any warranty left in your phone. Follow the list of method given below to root and unroot your smartphone.
A bit about Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 G7102 before rooting
Display: 5.25 inch TFT (720 x 1280 Resolution)
Launched: November 2013
Operating System: Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
Processor: 1.2 Ghz Quad Core
Internal Space: 8 GB
Battery : 2600 mAh Li-Ion (Upto 13.2 hours of Talktime )
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 G7102
Rooting a phone was never been easy in the past but thanks to the community of developers now there are various apps that allow you to root your phone without the need of computer. Below are the two step by step method in which i have mentioned how you can root you phone with or without PC.
Before following one of our methods to root your device please activate debugging mode in your smartphone.
1) Through Framaroot App
- Go to the following url “https://framaroot-app.com/” and install the app.
- Before installation the app required your permission because you are installing a custom app so when a pop-up prompt message will be appeared titled INSTALL BLOCKED just go to SETTINGS and tap on UNKNOWN SOURCE as shown in Figure.
- Open the app after installation and on select an option to execute choose INSTALL SUPERSU.
- On Select an Exploit tap on BOROMIR.
- This might result in two option first one is Exploit successful means your smartphone is rooted and second option is Your device seems not vulnerable to exploit which means this smartphone is highly protected by developer that’s why it can’t be rooted.
2) Through SRSRoot Software
The second method to root is quite bothersome and you need usb cable and computer to root.
- Go to the following website “http://www.srsroot.com/” and install the software on your computer by clicking on download tab given at top of the page.
- Once installed open software and connect your smartphone via USB Cable.
- Make sure you enable USB DEBUGGING before continuing.
- Now click on ROOT DEVICE button on top left corner to start rooting device.
If you are looking for more apps like Framaroot then try these out – Kingoroot and SRSroot.
How to Unroot Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 G7102
Just like rooting you should unroot your phone whenever you visit customer service office to repair your smartphone or installing operating system updates on your smartphone.
Using Supersu App
- Go To Playstore and Download Supersu App.
- Now go to settings page, scroll down and tap on FULL UNROOT.
Using Es File Explorer
- Go to play store and download the app ES File Explorer on your Internal Storage
- Once installed open the app and click on MENU mentioned on top left side of the page.
- Now tap on Tools and then turn on ROOT EXPLORER.
- After turn on Root Explorer go back to the app dashboard and go back to destination “/”.
- Now go to folder SYSTEM -> BIN and delete file SU.
- Then go back to another folder SYSTEM -> XBIN and delete file SU.
- Now go back to folder SYSTEM -> APP and then remove SUPERUSER.APK file.
- Once the files are deleted reboot your phone, congrats your phone is unroot.
For more information on how to Root and Unroot Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 G7102 Smartphone stay update with this website.