Samsung Galaxy C5 Root:- Rooting is one of the hot topic related to android troubleshooting and solution. To be honest this solution ignites the spark on android users who cannot upgrade their smartphone because of the outdated or old hardware. With rooting it is easy to modify to android operating system files which means users has full control over the smartphone hardware after which users can remove the unwanted files to gain more storage space, code operating system files to ad various features and install custom recovery software such as TWRP. In this article I am going to explain step by step how you can root and unroot your smartphone with or without PC.
A bit about Samsung Galaxy C5 before rooting
Display: 5.2 inch Super AMOLED (1080 x 1920 Resolution)
Launched: May 2016
Operating System: Android v6.0 Marshmallow
Processor: 1.5 Ghz Octa Core
Internal Space: 32 GB
Battery : 2600 mAh Li-Ion (Upto 15.1 hours of Talktime)
How to Root Samsung Galaxy C5
In past rooting is very hectic process, imagine installing ADB drivers and then code your operating system so a users can root his device. Phew! A lot of hard work but new technology and simple hacks make it easy to root any android phone with just few tap on buttons.
Before following one of our methods to root your device please activate debugging mode in your smartphone.
1) Through Framaroot App
- Go to the following url “https://framaroot-app.com/” and install the app.
- Before installation the app required your permission because you are installing a custom app so when a pop-up prompt message will be appeared titled INSTALL BLOCKED just go to SETTINGS and tap on UNKNOWN SOURCE as shown in Figure.
- Open the app after installation and on select an option to execute choose INSTALL SUPERSU.
- On Select an Exploit tap on BOROMIR.
- This might result in two option first one is Exploit successful means your smartphone is rooted and second option is Your device seems not vulnerable to exploit which means this smartphone is highly protected by developer that’s why it can’t be rooted.
2) Through Wondershare Tunesgo
The second method to root a phone is quite bothersome because in this method you will need a usb cable and computer to root your smartphone.
- First step is to Unlock Developer Option and enter USB DEBUGGING Mode.
- Once you activated the USB DEBUGGING download and install the software Wondershare Tunesgo on your computer.
- Once Installed open the software and click on TOOLBOX given at top right side of the page.
- On Toolbox Page locate the section OTHER TOOLS and click on button ONE-CLICK ROOT.
- Once you click on ONE-CLICK ROOT a pop-up message click on blue button ROOT. It might take upto 15 minutes to root your smartphone.
If you are looking for more apps like Framaroot then try these out – Kingoroot and SRSroot.
How to Unroot Samsung Galaxy C5
Just like rooting you should unroot your phone whenever you visit customer service office to repair your smartphone or installing operating system updates on your smartphone.
Using Supersu App
- Go To Playstore and Download Supersu App.
- Now go to settings page, scroll down and tap on FULL UNROOT.
Using Es File Explorer
- Go to play store and download the app ES File Explorer on your Internal Storage
- Once installed open the app and click on MENU mentioned on top left side of the page.
- Now tap on Tools and then turn on ROOT EXPLORER.
- After turn on Root Explorer go back to the app dashboard and go back to destination “/”.
- Now go to folder SYSTEM -> BIN and delete file SU.
- Then go back to another folder SYSTEM -> XBIN and delete file SU.
- Now go back to folder SYSTEM -> APP and then remove SUPERUSER.APK file.
- Once the files are deleted reboot your phone, congrats your phone is unroot.
For more information on how to Root and Unroot Samsung Galaxy C5 Smartphone stay update with this website.