TWRP Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime:- Android phone is packed with a lot of features and functionality and every year the new features are implemented in the latest model which makes the recently purchased model looks old. It is not possible to purchase the new model for every android phone users so modding a phone is the only resort for the moment. When we talked about modding the only thing that geeks and users are spoken of is the root because not only it is easy to use process but there are plenty of apps that can modify your android phone to the extent where it can surpass the latest phone in terms of functions.
TWRP is one of open source and custom recovery application that allows you to flash any partition in your phone and allow you to install custom built operating system file in the form of .img format. With TWRP you can take a full back of your Android Phone, Install Zip Files, Wipeout or Restore data on your phone and even root your phone. As useful as it is the harder it to gets in your phone due to the complicating installing process. Make sure to follow each and every step carefully to install the TWRP application on your phone.
Install or Flash TWRP on Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime
There are two different methods to install TWRP on Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime which is given below:-
Install via Fastboot
The most complicated yet most successful way to install TWRP on your phone is to follow the fastboot process.
- First off you need to install the TWRP application on your computer. Browse the URL “https://twrp.me/Devices/” and select your manufacturer brand. From the list of brand choose your phone model name.
- In the phone model page locate the section Download Links and choose American or European version of TWRP.
- Now choose the latest .img file from the list and download it on your computer.
- Install ADB Drivers in your computer.
- Enable USB Debugging in your phone.
- Open the folder where you have downloaded the TWRP Application in .img format. Now press Shift + Right Click in the empty space and choose “Open Command Window Here“.
- Connect your phone to the computer via USB Cable and type the command to boot your device into bootloader or fastboot mode.
adb reboot bootloader
- Allow any permission dialogue box appear afterward and once your device is entered into bootloader state type the command:-
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
Note: Make sure to change the file name of TWRP.img into the file name that was downloaded on your computer otherwise the application will not installed.
- TWRP will be installed shortly so wait for the time being and once the application is installed successfully then type the command
Install via Application
The easiest and recommended way to install TWRP on Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime is to download its official application from play store. The step by step guide to install TWRP application on your phone is given below:-
- Browse the link and download the application from your phone.
- Once installed open the application and grant any permission appear afterward.
- Before installing TWRP take a backup of your entire phone data on SD card using TWRP.
- Once the backup is taken tap on the button “TWRP Flash”.
- Now tap on the Select Device button and choose your device from the list.
- Now choose the latest or previous version of TWRP and download it from the official website.
- Once downloaded go back to TWRP Flash menu and navigate to the page where you have downloaded the TWRP file.
- Select the file and tap on the button “Flash To Recovery”. Wait for some time to install the TWRP on your computer. ENJOY!
For more information on installing TWRP on Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime stay updated to this page.