Prestigio MultiPhone 4500 Duo Root:- The one and only way to update or upgrade your android operating system files are through rooting which means if you want to install custom recovery software or other operating system such lineageOS then a users can easily do it. Every smartphone manufacturing company locked it OS folder and it’s sub folder so user can’t access or delete them accidentally which is why developer has found a way through which users can unlock those folder that why rooting is also consider as hacking your phone.
A bit about Prestigio MultiPhone 4500 Duobefore rooting
Display: 4.5 inch IPS LCD (540 x 960 Resolution)
Operating System: Android v4.1 Jelly Bean
Processor: 1.2 Ghz Dual Core
Internal Space: 4 GB
Battery : 1850 mAh (Upto 8.2 hours of talktime)
How to Root Prestigio MultiPhone 4500 Duo
In past rooting is very hectic process, imagine installing ADB drivers and then code your operating system so a users can root his device. Phew! a lot of hard work but new technology and simple hacks make it easy to root any android phone with just few tap on buttons.
Before following one of our method to root your device please activate debugging mode in your smartphone.
1) Using Kingroot App
- Download and Install kingroot app by following the link (http://d.kingoapp.com/default/KingoRoot.apk).
- Once the app is downloaded on your smartphone tap on the app for installation.
- Before installation the app required your permission because you are installing a custom app so when a pop-up prompt message will be appeared titled INSTALL BLOCKED just go to SETTINGS and tap on UNKNOWN SOURCE as shown in Figure.
- Now the app will begin to install, once installed open it and tap on button ONE CLICK ROOT.
- Once the process is finished your phone will be rooted. Be patient during the period of root because some can take upto 30 minutes to root and make sure your phone does not disconnect from internet during rooting.
2) Through SRSRoot Software
The second method to root is quite bothersome and you need usb cable and computer to root.
- Go to the following website “http://www.srsroot.com/” and install the software on your computer by clicking on download tab given at top of the page.
- Once installed open software and connect your smartphone via USB Cable.
- Make sure you enable USB DEBUGGING before continuing.
- Now click on ROOT DEVICE button on top left corner to start rooting device.
There are other one click rooting rooting apps that you should root your phone with and those are Rootgenius and Iroot.
How to Unroot Prestigio MultiPhone 4500 Duo
Just like rooting you should unroot your phone whenever you visit customer service office to repair your smartphone or installing operating system updates on your smartphone.
Using Supersu App
- Go To Playstore and Download Supersu App.
- Now go to settings page, scroll down and tap on FULL UNROOT.
Using Universal Unroot
Another promising app you should try if every method above failed to unroot your smartphone.
- Visit android play store and install the app Universal Unroot on your smartphone.
- Once installed open the app and tap on UNROOT button.
- Once unroot process was finished then your phone is automatically rebooted and your phone is not rooted anymore.
Make sure you check your smartphone whether its rooted or not with the help of Unroot Checker App.
For more information on Root and Unroot Prestigio MultiPhone 4500 Duo stay updated to this website.