Posh Pegasus 4G S400 Root:- Rooting is just a process to unlock android operating system folders and its content. After all the system files and folder were unlocked smartphone users can install any unauthorized app which were previously blocked by the app security system. Be aware rooting your smartphone means breaching your security so when you root your device make sure you install the app from trusted source. Various apps on internet such as TWRP and xposed framework are the prime example of trusted app. So let’s take a look at how you can root and unroot your smartphone.
A bit about Posh Pegasus 4G S400 before rooting
Display: 4.0 inch TFT (480 x 840 Resolution)
Launched: May 2014
Operating System: Android v4.2 Jelly Bean
Processor: 1.0 Ghz Dual Core
Internal Space: 4 GB
Battery : 1450 Li-ion (Upto 6.0 hours of Talktime)
How to Root Posh Pegasus 4G S400
In past rooting is very hectic process, imagine installing ADB drivers and then code your operating system so a users can root his device. Phew! a lot of hard work but new technology and simple hacks make it easy to root any android phone with just few tap on buttons.
Before following one of our method to root your device please activate debugging mode in your smartphone.
1) Through Framaroot App
- Go to the following url “https://framaroot-app.com/” and install the app.
- Before installation the app required your permission because you are installing an unauthorized app so when a pop-up prompt message will appear titled INSTALL BLOCKED just go to SETTINGS and tap on UNKNOWN SOURCE as shown in Figure.
- Open the app after installation and on select an option to execute choose INSTALL SUPERSU.
- On Select an Exploit tap on BOROMIR.
- This might result in two option first one is Exploit successful means your smartphone is rooted and second option is Your device seems not vulnerable to exploit which means this smartphone is highly protected by developer that’s why it can’t be rooted.
2) Through SRSRoot Software
The second method to root is quite bothersome and you need usb cable and computer to root.
- Go to the following website “http://www.srsroot.com/” and install the software on your computer by clicking on download tab given at top of the page.
- Once installed open software and connect your smartphone via USB Cable.
- Make sure you enable USB DEBUGGING before continuing.
- Now click on ROOT DEVICE button on top left corner to start rooting device.
If you are searching for one click rooting apps than you should consider these apps Rootgenius and Kingoroot.
How to Unroot Posh Pegasus 4G S400
Just like rooting you should unroot your phone whenever you visit customer service office to repair your smartphone or installing operating system updates on your smartphone.
Using Supersu App
- Go To Playstore and Download Supersu App.
- Now go to settings page, scroll down and tap on FULL UNROOT.
Using Universal Unroot
Another promising app you should try if every method above failed to unroot your smartphone.
- Visit android play store and install the app Universal Unroot on your smartphone.
- Once installed open the app and tap on UNROOT button.
- Once unroot process was finished then your phone is automatically rebooted and your phone is not rooted anymore.
Make sure you check your smartphone whether its rooted or not with the help of Unroot Checker App.
For more information on Root and Unroot Posh Pegasus 4G S400 stay updated to this website.