Panasonic T40 Root:- Rooting is always considered as one of the hardest method in any kind of mobile problem and solution by most of the users but in reality it isn’t. Various smartphone application developed by companies and individual developer make it easy to root any type of android operating system if a user follow the instruction as per described. Once click app such as Kingoroot, Framaroot and iroot make it easy to root most of the android smartphone device with just one tap of button but sometime they create problem while rooting the device so in this page i am going describe how to tackle those problem and properly install the app on your device,
A bit about Panasonic T40 before rooting
Display: 4.0 inch TFT (480 x 800 Resolution)
Launched: October 2014
Operating System: Android v4.4 Kitkat
Processor: 1.3 Ghz Quad Core
Internal Space: 8 GB
Battery : 1500 mAh (Upto 7.1 Hours of Talktime)
How to Root Panasonic T40
In recent times rooting is one of the trickiest method that only a developer can perform but the times changes and now even a novice smartphone users can root his phone thanks to one click apps.
Before following one our method to root your device please activate debugging mode in your smartphone.
1) Using Kingroot App
- Download and Install kingroot app by following the link (http://d.kingoapp.com/default/KingoRoot.apk).
- Once the app is downloaded on your smartphone tap on the app for installation.
- Before installation the app required your permission because you are installing a custom app so when a pop-up prompt message will be appeared titled INSTALL BLOCKED just go to SETTINGS and tap on UNKNOWN SOURCE as shown in Figure.
- Now the app will begin to install, once installed open it and tap on button ONE CLICK ROOT.
- Once the process is finished your phone will be rooted. Be patient during the period of root because some can take upto 30 minutes to root and make sure your phone does not disconnect from internet during rooting.
2) Through Root Master
- Go to the following url “https://rootmaster.co/” and download the app on your smartphone.
- Once downloaded install it if it show message Install Blocked follow the third instruction mention in Kingoroot.
- Now open the app and you will see only one button name START tap on it.
- Once you tap on it then smartphone rooting will begin.
- Once your phone is rooted it will show a successful message then restart your phone to complete the process.
Note: This method complies with Supersu means you can unroot your device by using the method mentioned in our Unroot Section.
3) Through Wondershare Tunesgo
The third method to root is quite and you need usb cable and computer to root.
- First step is to Unlock Developer Option and enter USB DEBUGGING Mode.
- Once you activated the USB DEBUGGING download and install the software Wondershare Tunesgo on your computer.
- Once Installed open the software and click on TOOLBOX given at top right side of the page.
- On Toolbox Page locate the section OTHER TOOLS and click on button ONE-CLICK ROOT.
- Once you click on ONE-CLICK ROOT a pop-up message click on blue button ROOT. It might take upto 15 minutes to root your smartphone.
How to Unroot Panasonic T40
Just like rooting you should unroot your phone whenever you visit customer service office to repair your smartphone or installing operating system updates on your smartphone.
Using Supersu App
- Go To Playstore and Download the Supersu App.
- Now go to settings page, scroll down and tap on FULL UNROOT.
Using Es File Explorer
- Go to play store and download the app ES File Explorer on your Internal Storage
- Once installed open the app and click on MENU mentioned on top left side of the page.
- Now tap on Tools and then turn on ROOT EXPLORER.
- After turn on Root Explorer go back to the app dashboard and go back to destination “/”.
- Now go to folder SYSTEM -> BIN and delete file SU.
- Then go back to another folder SYSTEM -> XBIN and delete file SU.
- Now go back to folder SYSTEM -> APP and then remove SUPERUSER.APK file.
- Once the files are deleted reboot your phone, congrats your phone is unroot.
For more information on Root and Unroot Panasonic T40 stay updated to this website.