Micromax A104 Canvas Fire 2 Root:- Rooting allows any users to modify system apps, change data authenticity, run software the are restricted by operating system, install firmware and so on. Rooting is simple and yet complicated at the same times what that means you can root your smartphone in just one click of button by installing an app but the complicated part come right after that there are lot of apps which hacks your smartphone and turn your smartphone into money making machine on them so be careful and check if the source of the apps are authentic before installation.
A bit about Micromax A104 Canvas Fire 2 before rooting
Display: 4.5 inch TFT (480 x 854 Resolution)
Launched: Q4 2014
Operating System: Android 4.4 Kitkat
Processor: 1.3 Ghz Quad Core
Internal Space: 4 GB (2 GB Available To Use)
Battery : 1900 mAh (Upto 10.3 Hours Talktime)
How to Root Micromax A104 Canvas Fire 2
Currently there are two ways to root your Micromax A104 Canvas Fire 2 device which are given below:-
Requirement Before Rooting
- The first and foremost method before rooting smartphone is to enable USB DEBUGGING.
- Make sure your smartphone is at least 50% before rooting smartphone.
1) Kingroot App
- Download and install the app through url (http://d.kingoapp.com/default/KingoRoot.apk)
- During installation a pop-up message will be appeared which required your permission to download so a pop-up prompt message will be appeared titled INSTALL BLOCKED.
- On that message tap on SETTINGS and tick on option UNKNOWN SOURCE.
- Now you can install the app once installed open it and tap on option ONE CLICK ROOT.
2) Through Framaroot App
- Go to the following url “https://framaroot-app.com/” and install the app.
- Follow the second and third step mentioned in kingoroot.
- Open the app after installation and on select an option to execute choose INSTALL SUPERSU.
- On Select an Exploit tap on BOROMIR.
- This might result in two option first one is Exploit successful means your smartphone is rooted and second option is Your device seems not vulnerable to exploit which means this smartphone is highly protected by developer that’s why it can’t be rooted
3) Through iRoot Software
The third method to root is quite and you need usb cable and computer to root.
- Go to the following website “http://www.iroot.com/iroot-for-pc” then download and install the software on your computer.
- Once installed open software and connect your smartphone via USB Cable.
- Make sure you enable USB DEBUGGING before continuing.
- Now click on CONNECT DEVICE then software driver will be started to load, once the driver installed click on button ROOT.
How to Unroot Micromax A104 Canvas Fire 2
After rooting various problem in your smartphone will be resolved but you will also lose the ability of update your smartphone OTA update and warranty of smartphone. So if you are selling your phone or take it to customer service center you need to unroot first. There are few apps that give you option to safely unroot your device.
Using Supersu App
- Go To Playstore and Download the Supersu App.
- Now go to settings page, scroll down and tap on FULL UNROOT.
Using Es File Explorer
- Go to play store and download the app ES File Explorer on your Internal Storage
- Once installed open the app and click on MENU mentioned on top left side of the page.
- Now tap on Tools and then turn on ROOT EXPLORER.
- After turn on Root Explorer go back to the app dashboard and go back to destination “/”.
- Now go to folder SYSTEM -> BIN and delete file SU.
- Then go back to another folder SYSTEM -> XBIN and delete file SU.
- Now go back to folder SYSTEM -> APP and then remove SUPERUSER.APK file.
- Once the files are deleted reboot your phone, congrats your phone is unroot.
It is a wise exercise to check your smartphone is rooted or not. In order to check your smartphone is rooted install and run Root Unchecker App.
For more information on Root and Unroot Micromax A104 Canvas Fire 2 stay updated to this website.a