Micromax Canvas Blaze MT500 Root:- Rooting is one of the best way to enhance your smartphone hardware efficiency without even installing or replacing that hardware. The trick lies in how the android OS will use the hardware for instance if you open a game app it will possibly load bunch of app related files such as lighting, sounds, wifi as well as other hardware files located in the operating system. If your phone is rooted you can customize each and every files located in operating system so the program will load only file which is required to run the game and enhance your hardware efficiency without even installing a new hardware. If you does not know coding don’t worry there are bunch of apps around which can be installed on your smartphone and do the same trick but first we have to root our phone.
A bit about Micromax Canvas Blaze MT500 before rooting
Display: 5.0 inch TFT (480 x 800 Resolution)
Launched: December 2013
Operating System: Android v4.1 Jelly Bean
Processor: 1.0 Ghz Dual Core
Internal Space: 4 GB
Battery : 1850 mAh Li-Ion (Upto 8.5 hours of Talktime)
How to Root Micromax Canvas Blaze MT500
In past rooting is very hectic process, imagine installing ADB drivers and then code your operating system so a users can root his device. Phew! A lot of hard work but new technology and simple hacks make it easy to root any android phone with just few tap on buttons.
Before following one of our methods to root your device please activate debugging mode in your smartphone.
1) Through Framaroot App
- Go to the following url “https://framaroot-app.com/” and install the app.
- Before installation the app required your permission because you are installing a custom app so when a pop-up prompt message will be appeared titled INSTALL BLOCKED just go to SETTINGS and tap on UNKNOWN SOURCE as shown in Figure.
- Open the app after installation and on select an option to execute choose INSTALL SUPERSU.
- On Select an Exploit tap on BOROMIR.
- This might result in two option first one is Exploit successful means your smartphone is rooted and second option is Your device seems not vulnerable to exploit which means this smartphone is highly protected by developer that’s why it can’t be rooted.
2) Through SRSRoot Software
The second method to root is quite bothersome and you need usb cable and computer to root.
- Go to the following website “http://www.srsroot.com/” and install the software on your computer by clicking on download tab given at top of the page.
- Once installed open software and connect your smartphone via USB Cable.
- Make sure you enable USB DEBUGGING before continuing.
- Now click on ROOT DEVICE button on top left corner to start rooting device.
If you are looking for more apps like Framaroot then try these out – Kingoroot and SRSroot.
How to Unroot Micromax Canvas Blaze MT500
Just like rooting you should unroot your phone whenever you visit customer service office to repair your smartphone or installing operating system updates on your smartphone.
Using Supersu App
- Go To Playstore and Download Supersu App.
- Now go to settings page, scroll down and tap on FULL UNROOT.
Using Es File Explorer
- Go to play store and download the app ES File Explorer on your Internal Storage
- Once installed open the app and click on MENU mentioned on top left side of the page.
- Now tap on Tools and then turn on ROOT EXPLORER.
- After turn on Root Explorer go back to the app dashboard and go back to destination “/”.
- Now go to folder SYSTEM -> BIN and delete file SU.
- Then go back to another folder SYSTEM -> XBIN and delete file SU.
- Now go back to folder SYSTEM -> APP and then remove SUPERUSER.APK file.
- Once the files are deleted reboot your phone, congrats your phone is unroot.
For more information on how to Root and Unroot Micromax Canvas Blaze MT500 Smartphone stay update with this website.