Micromax Canvas 6 Root:- Rooting is a well known programming function used to change your OS files stored in your phone memory. Operating System (OS) files are locked files which cannot be tampered untill you have clear statement from the company because if you do that without the authorization from the company your warranty of the phone will be void immediately but that does not bother users to using this awesome technology. By awesome we mean you can change the entire look out of your phone using this feature, install custom recovery software, add more function in any OS such as recovery or fast boot mode on switch off menu. Now let’s see how you can root or unroot your phone.
A bit about Micromax Canvas 6 before rooting
Display: 5.5 inch IPS LCD (1080 x 1920 Resolution)
Launched: April 2016
Operating System: Android v5.1 Lollipop
Processor: 2.0 Ghz Octa Core
Internal Space: 32 GB
Battery : 3000 mAh Li-Ion (Upto 17.3 hours of Talktime)
How to Root Micromax Canvas 6
In past rooting is very hectic process, imagine installing ADB drivers and then code your operating system so a users can root his device. Phew! A lot of hard work but new technology and simple hacks make it easy to root any android phone with just few tap on buttons.
Before following one of our methods to root your device please activate debugging mode in your smartphone.
1) Through Kingroot App
- Install kingroot app from the URL “http://d.kingoapp.com/default/KingoRoot.apk”.
- Once the app is downloaded on your smartphone tap on the app for installation.
- During installation a message might pop-up regarding INSTALL BLOCKED then just go to SETTINGS and tap on UNKNOWN SOURCE as shown in Figure.
- Now the app will begin to install, once installed open it and tap on button ONE CLICK ROOT.
- Once the process is finished your phone will be rooted. Be patient during the period of root because some can take upto 30 minutes to root and make sure your phone does not disconnect from internet during rooting.
2) Through Root Genius Software
The second method to root is quite bothersome and you need usb cable and computer to root.
- Go to the following website “http://rootgenius.com/” and download the software on your computer.
- Extract the zip file and install the software on your computer.
- Now connect your smartphone in computer via USB cable.
- Make sure you enable USB DEBUGGING mode in your smartphone.
- After enabling USB DEBUGGING open the software and click on button Root It.
- Wait for few minute till rooting process is complete. After the process is complete go to your smartphone SETTINGS -> APPS and check if a Kinguser application is installed. If you found the app listed there then rooting has been installed perfectly.
If you are looking for more apps like Kingoroot then try these out – Framaroot and SRSroot.
How to Unroot Micromax Canvas 6
Just like rooting you should unroot your phone whenever you visit customer service office to repair your smartphone or installing operating system updates on your smartphone.
Using Supersu App
- Go To Playstore and Download Supersu App.
- Now go to settings page, scroll down and tap on FULL UNROOT.
Using Es File Explorer
- Go to play store and download the app ES File Explorer on your Internal Storage
- Once installed open the app and click on MENU mentioned on top left side of the page.
- Now tap on Tools and then turn on ROOT EXPLORER.
- After turn on Root Explorer go back to the app dashboard and go back to destination “/”.
- Now go to folder SYSTEM -> BIN and delete file SU.
- Then go back to another folder SYSTEM -> XBIN and delete file SU.
- Now go back to folder SYSTEM -> APP and then remove SUPERUSER.APK file.
- Once the files are deleted reboot your phone, congrats your phone is unroot.
For more information on how to Root and Unroot Micromax Canvas 6 Smartphone stay update with this website.