Micromax Bolt S300 Root:- I remember the time when i have purchased my first smartphone, its feel like the biggest achievement of my life but that happiness does not last too long within 3 month a new phone is launched with more advanced feature and then i though that purchasing that smartphone was the biggest mistake maybe i have to wait for few month and then purchased it but a new phone with even more great features released in 8 month then i realized the trend of smartphone and technology is changing exponentially. We can’t change the hardware of the smartphone and upgrade it to latest version well that is irony of smartphone but we can change the smartphone files and upgrade that phone one level ahead of its technology thanks to the process known as rooting. Now let’s take a look on how you can root your phone through PC or without PC.
A bit about Micromax Bolt S300 before rooting
Display: 4.0 inch IPS LCD (480 x 854 Resolution)
Launched: March 2015
Operating System: Android v4.4 Kitkat
Processor: 1.0 Ghz
Internal Space: 4 GB
Battery : 1200 mAh Li-Ion (Upto 7.1 hours of Talktime)
How to Root Micromax Bolt S300
In past rooting is very hectic process, imagine installing ADB drivers and then code your operating system so a users can root his device. Phew! A lot of hard work but new technology and simple hacks make it easy to root any android phone with just few tap on buttons.
Before following one of our methods to root your device please activate debugging mode in your smartphone.
1) Through Framaroot App
- Go to the following url “https://framaroot-app.com/” and install the app.
- Before installation the app required your permission because you are installing a custom app so when a pop-up prompt message will be appeared titled INSTALL BLOCKED just go to SETTINGS and tap on UNKNOWN SOURCE as shown in Figure.
- Open the app after installation and on select an option to execute choose INSTALL SUPERSU.
- On Select an Exploit tap on BOROMIR.
- This might result in two option first one is Exploit successful means your smartphone is rooted and second option is Your device seems not vulnerable to exploit which means this smartphone is highly protected by developer that’s why it can’t be rooted.
2) Through Wondershare Tunesgo
The second method to root a phone is quite bothersome because in this method you will need a usb cable and computer to root your smartphone.
- First step is to Unlock Developer Option and enter USB DEBUGGING Mode.
- Once you activated the USB DEBUGGING download and install the software Wondershare Tunesgo on your computer.
- Once Installed open the software and click on TOOLBOX given at top right side of the page.
- On Toolbox Page locate the section OTHER TOOLS and click on button ONE-CLICK ROOT.
- Once you click on ONE-CLICK ROOT a pop-up message click on blue button ROOT. It might take upto 15 minutes to root your smartphone.
If you are looking for more apps like Framaroot then try these out – Kingoroot and SRSroot.
How to Unroot Micromax Bolt S300
Just like rooting you should unroot your phone whenever you visit customer service office to repair your smartphone or installing operating system updates on your smartphone.
Using Supersu App
- Go To Playstore and Download Supersu App.
- Now go to settings page, scroll down and tap on FULL UNROOT.
Using Es File Explorer
- Go to play store and download the app ES File Explorer on your Internal Storage
- Once installed open the app and click on MENU mentioned on top left side of the page.
- Now tap on Tools and then turn on ROOT EXPLORER.
- After turn on Root Explorer go back to the app dashboard and go back to destination “/”.
- Now go to folder SYSTEM -> BIN and delete file SU.
- Then go back to another folder SYSTEM -> XBIN and delete file SU.
- Now go back to folder SYSTEM -> APP and then remove SUPERUSER.APK file.
- Once the files are deleted reboot your phone, congrats your phone is unroot.
For more information on how to Root and Unroot Micromax Bolt S300 Smartphone stay update with this website.