Micromax A67 Bolt Root:- There are various apps on internet which cannot be installed untill you root your smartphone. Now the main question why should we need rooting? Why we could not install some apps without rooting smartphone? And what exactly is rooting? The answer to these question are simple app that change the operating system files cannot be installed on your smartphone untill you hack your phone which can be done via rooting. We need to hack our phone to root because manufacturing company lock the operating system files and folder which can only be unlock via rooting. Now follow the steps mentioned below to root your phone.
A bit about Micromax A67 Bolt Root before rooting
Display: 4.5 inch TFT (480 x 854 Resolution)
Launched: August 2013
Operating System: Android v4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich
Processor: 1.0 Ghz Dual Core
Internal Space: 4 GB
Battery : 1850 mAh Li-Ion (Upto 11.3 hours of Talktime)
How to Root Micromax A67 Bolt
In past rooting is very hectic process, imagine installing ADB drivers and then code your operating system so a users can root his device. Phew! A lot of hard work but new technology and simple hacks make it easy to root any android phone with just few tap on buttons.
Before following one of our methods to root your device please activate debugging mode in your smartphone.
1) Through Kingroot App
- Install kingroot app from the URL “http://d.kingoapp.com/default/KingoRoot.apk”.
- Once the app is downloaded on your smartphone tap on the app for installation.
- During installation a message might pop-up regarding INSTALL BLOCKED then just go to SETTINGS and tap on UNKNOWN SOURCE as shown in Figure.
- Now the app will begin to install, once installed open it and tap on button ONE CLICK ROOT.
- Once the process is finished your phone will be rooted. Be patient during the period of root because some can take upto 30 minutes to root and make sure your phone does not disconnect from internet during rooting.
2) Through Iroot Software
The second method to root is quite bothersome because you need a usb cable and computer to root your smartphone.
- First step is to Unlock Developer Option and enter USB DEBUGGING Mode.
- Once you activated the USB DEBUGGING download and install the software Iroot from the website “http://www.iroot.com/iroot-for-pc”.
- Once installed open the software and connect your smartphone to computer via USB Cable.
- Once your smartphone is connected iroot will automatically download the driver to run software.
- When every driver is downloaded then iroot will show the connected status and redirect to root option.
- Now click on button ROOT and wait for few minutes to root your smartphone.
If you are looking for more apps like Kingoroot then try these out – Framaroot and Root Genius.
How to Unroot Micromax A67 Bolt
Just like rooting you should unroot your phone whenever you visit customer service office to repair your smartphone or installing operating system updates on your smartphone.
Using Supersu App
- Go To Playstore and Download Supersu App.
- Now go to settings page, scroll down and tap on FULL UNROOT.
Using Es File Explorer
- Go to play store and download the app ES File Explorer on your Internal Storage
- Once installed open the app and click on MENU mentioned on top left side of the page.
- Now tap on Tools and then turn on ROOT EXPLORER.
- After turn on Root Explorer go back to the app dashboard and go back to destination “/”.
- Now go to folder SYSTEM -> BIN and delete file SU.
- Then go back to another folder SYSTEM -> XBIN and delete file SU.
- Now go back to folder SYSTEM -> APP and then remove SUPERUSER.APK file.
- Once the files are deleted reboot your phone, congrats your phone is unroot.
For more information on Root and Unroot Micromax A67 Bolt stay updated to this website.