Micromax A350 Canvas Knight Root:- Rooting is a process that overrides the commands of company inbuilt software and allow the owner or users of smartphone to make any kind of changes in operating system. These changes affect the behaviour of OS expediently into positive or negative side. For instance if you have applied the code of an unknown developer in your smartphone then he could easily breach the security of your smartphone and erase, hang or steal your data but on the other hand software such as customer recovery can enhance the programming of OS and offer variety of features which cannot be found or installed untill you root smartphone. So now let’s take a look at how you can root or unroot your phone.
A bit about Micromax A350 Canvas Knight before rooting
Display: 5.0 inch IPS LCD (1080 x 1920 Resolution)
Launched: January 2014
Operating System: Android v4.4 Kitkat
Processor: 1.7 Ghz Octa Core
Internal Space: 32 GB
Battery : 2350 mAh Li-Ion (Upto 14.2 hours of Talktime)
How to Root Micromax A350 Canvas Knight
In past rooting is very hectic process, imagine installing ADB drivers and then code your operating system so a users can root his device. Phew! A lot of hard work but new technology and simple hacks make it easy to root any android phone with just few tap on buttons.
Before following one of our methods to root your device please activate debugging mode in your smartphone.
1) Through Framaroot App
- Go to the following url “https://framaroot-app.com/” and install the app.
- Before installation the app required your permission because you are installing a custom app so when a pop-up prompt message will be appeared titled INSTALL BLOCKED just go to SETTINGS and tap on UNKNOWN SOURCE as shown in Figure.
- Open the app after installation and on select an option to execute choose INSTALL SUPERSU.
- On Select an Exploit tap on BOROMIR.
- This might result in two option first one is Exploit successful means your smartphone is rooted and second option is Your device seems not vulnerable to exploit which means this smartphone is highly protected by developer that’s why it can’t be rooted.
2) Through Root Genius Software
The second method to root is quite bothersome and you need usb cable and computer to root.
- Go to the following website “http://rootgenius.com/” and download the software on your computer.
- Extract the zip file and install the software on your computer.
- Now connect your smartphone in computer via USB cable.
- Make sure you enable USB DEBUGGING mode in your smartphone.
- After enabling USB DEBUGGING open the software and click on button Root It.
- Wait for few minute till rooting process is complete. After the process is complete go to your smartphone SETTINGS -> APPS and check if a Kinguser application is installed. If you found the app listed there then rooting has been installed perfectly.
If you are looking for more apps like Framaroot then try these out – Kingoroot and SRSroot.
How to Unroot Micromax A350 Canvas Knight
Just like rooting you should unroot your phone whenever you visit customer service office to repair your smartphone or installing operating system updates on your smartphone.
Using Supersu App
- Go To Playstore and Download Supersu App.
- Now go to settings page, scroll down and tap on FULL UNROOT.
Using Es File Explorer
- Go to play store and download the app ES File Explorer on your Internal Storage
- Once installed open the app and click on MENU mentioned on top left side of the page.
- Now tap on Tools and then turn on ROOT EXPLORER.
- After turn on Root Explorer go back to the app dashboard and go back to destination “/”.
- Now go to folder SYSTEM -> BIN and delete file SU.
- Then go back to another folder SYSTEM -> XBIN and delete file SU.
- Now go back to folder SYSTEM -> APP and then remove SUPERUSER.APK file.
- Once the files are deleted reboot your phone, congrats your phone is unroot.
For more information on how to Root and Unroot Micromax A350 Canvas Knight Smartphone stay update with this website.