Meizu MX4 Root:- To grant the access of main drive and sub system files of your operating system you need to root your smartphone first. Rooting your smartphone is similar to accessing C: drive and it’s content in your computer where you can change, edit or delete any files but deleting those files may hang or corrupt your system similar to that your deleting a single operating system file in smartphone may affect the same.After rooting you can customize settings, edit codes and install any third party apps in your smartphone.
A bit about Meizu MX4 before rooting
Display: 5.36 inch IPS LCD (1152 x 1920 Resolution)
Launched: September 2014
Operating System: Android 4.4 Kitkat
Processor: 2.2 Ghz Octa Core
Internal Space: 16 GB
Battery : 3100 mAh (Upto 18.2 Hours Talktime)
How to Root Meizu MX4
Currently there are two ways to root your Meizu MX4 device which is given below:-
Requirement Before Rooting
- The first and foremost method before rooting smartphone is to enable USB DEBUGGING.
- Make sure your smartphone is at least 50% before rooting smartphone.
1) Kingroot App
- Download the kingoroot app.
- Once the app is downloaded on your smartphone tap on the app for installation.
- Before installing the app required your permission to download so a pop-up prompt message will be appeared titled INSTALL BLOCKED.
- On that message tap on SETTINGS and tick on option UNKNOWN SOURCE.
- Now you can install the app once installed open it and tap on option ONE CLICK ROOT.
2) Through iRoot App
- Download the iroot app “http://www.iroot.com/iroot-apk”.
- Install and open the app skip the intro and tap on ROOT NOW button.
How to Unroot Meizu MX4
Make sure you unroot your smartphone when going to customer care or selling your smartphone to someone because warranty will not void and other users might update the software on his or her device.
Using Supersu App
- Go To Playstore and Download the Supersu App.
- Now go to settings page, scroll down and tap on FULL UNROOT.
Using Es File Explorer
- Go to play store and download the app ES File Explorer on your Internal Storage
- Once installed open the app and click on MENU mentioned on top left side of the page.
- Now tap on Tools and then turn on ROOT EXPLORER.
- After turn on Root Explorer go back to the app dashboard and go back to destination “/”.
- Now go to folder SYSTEM -> BIN and delete file SU.
- Then go back to another folder SYSTEM -> XBIN and delete file SU.
- Now go back to folder SYSTEM -> APP and then remove SUPERUSER.APK file.
- Once the files are deleted reboot your phone, congrats your phone is unroot.
It is a wise exercise to check your smartphone is rooted or not. In order to check your smartphone is rooted install and run Root Unchecker App.
For more information on Root and Unroot Meizu MX4 stay updated to this website.