Maxwest Nitro Phablet 71 Root:- Whenever we hear or see the term rooting we think it should be one of the complex method where complex coding related to operating system were involved but in actually it were not. Just like roots are the basis of tree, rooting in android means accessing the root of your phone which are android operating system files that runs your entire phone system. Once the root access has been granted we can perform variety of task such as editing android files and install software that overrides internal file system. After rooting every files related to your operating system would be under your control you can change themes, icons. Install customer recovery software etc. So now let’s take a look on how you can root your phone.
A bit about Maxwest Nitro Phablet 71 before rooting
Display: 7.0 inch IPS LCD (600 x 1024 Resolution)
Launched: January 2015
Operating System: Android v4.4 Kitkat
Processor: 1.2 Ghz Dual Core
Internal Space: 4 GB
Battery : 2800 mAh Li-Ion (Upto 14.1 hours of Talktime)
How to Root Maxwest Nitro Phablet 71
In past rooting is very hectic process, imagine installing ADB drivers and then code your operating system so a users can root his device. Phew! A lot of hard work but new technology and simple hacks make it easy to root any android phone with just few tap on buttons.
Before following one of our methods to root your device please activate debugging mode in your smartphone.
1) Through Kingroot App
- Install kingroot app “http://d.kingoapp.com/default/KingoRoot.apk”.
- Once the app is downloaded on your smartphone tap on the app for installation.
- Before installation the app required your permission because you are installing a custom app so when a pop-up prompt message will be appeared titled INSTALL BLOCKED just go to SETTINGS and tap on UNKNOWN SOURCE as shown in Figure.
- Now the app will begin to install, once installed open it and tap on button ONE CLICK ROOT.
- Once the process is finished your phone will be rooted. Be patient during the period of root because some can take upto 30 minutes to root and make sure your phone does not disconnect from internet during rooting.
2) Through SRSRoot Software
The second method to root is quite bothersome and you need usb cable and computer to root.
- Go to the following website “http://www.srsroot.com/” and install the software on your computer by clicking on download tab given at top of the page.
- Once installed open software and connect your smartphone via USB Cable.
- Make sure you enable USB DEBUGGING before continuing.
- Now click on ROOT DEVICE button on top left corner to start rooting device.
If you are looking for one click rooting apps then you should try these apps Iroot and Root Genius.
How to Unroot Maxwest Nitro Phablet 71
Just like rooting you should unroot your phone whenever you visit customer service office to repair your smartphone or installing operating system updates on your smartphone.
Using Supersu App
- Go To Playstore and Download Supersu App.
- Now go to settings page, scroll down and tap on FULL UNROOT.
Using Es File Explorer
- Go to play store and download the app ES File Explorer on your Internal Storage
- Once installed open the app and click on MENU mentioned on top left side of the page.
- Now tap on Tools and then turn on ROOT EXPLORER.
- After turn on Root Explorer go back to the app dashboard and go back to destination “/”.
- Now go to folder SYSTEM -> BIN and delete file SU.
- Then go back to another folder SYSTEM -> XBIN and delete file SU.
- Now go back to folder SYSTEM -> APP and then remove SUPERUSER.APK file.
- Once the files are deleted reboot your phone, congrats your phone is unroot.
For more information on Root and Unroot Maxwest Nitro Phablet 71 stay updated to this website.