LG Optimus Zone 3 Root:- Rooting is the process of removing restriction in smartphone that were installed by the company developers in customer smartphone so they could not edit or modify the settings they were already set in the smartphone. A rooted phone has the power to change the settings of hardware in smartphone which is why it is advisable for users to proceed with caution while using any kind of rooting system and always take a backup of internal phone data because who knows when it will be needed. Now if you have understand the risk and wish to continue to root your phone then follow the below mentioned method because it not just easy it is by far the most secure method to root smartphone.
A bit about LG Optimus Zone 3 before rooting
Display: 4.5 inch TFT (480 x 854 Resolution)
Launched: January 2016
Operating System: Android v5.1 Lollipop
Processor: 1.1 Ghz Quad Core
Internal Space: 8 GB
Battery : 1940 mAh Li-Ion (Upto 11.0 hours of Talktime)
How to Root LG Optimus Zone 3
Rooting a phone was never been easy in the past but thanks to the community of developers now there are various apps that allow you to root your phone without the need of computer. Below are the two step by step methods in which i have mentioned how you can root you phone with or without PC.
Before following one of our methods to root your device please activate debugging mode in your smartphone.
1) Using Kingroot App
- Download and Install kingroot app by following the link (http://d.kingoapp.com/default/KingoRoot.apk).
- Once the app is downloaded on your smartphone tap on the app for installation.
- Before installation the app required your permission because you are installing a custom app so when a pop-up prompt message will be appeared titled INSTALL BLOCKED just go to SETTINGS and tap on UNKNOWN SOURCE as shown in Figure.
- Now the app will begin to install, once installed open it and tap on button ONE CLICK ROOT.
- Once the process is finished your phone will be rooted. Be patient during the period of root because some can take upto 30 minutes to root and make sure your phone does not disconnect from internet during rooting.
2) Through Root Genius Software
The second method to root is quite bothersome and you need usb cable and computer to root.
- Go to the following website “http://rootgenius.com/” and download the software on your computer.
- Extract the zip file and install the software on your computer.
- Now connect your smartphone in computer via USB cable.
- Make sure you enable USB DEBUGGING mode in your smartphone.
- After enabling USB DEBUGGING open the software and click on button Root It.
- Wait for few minute till rooting process is complete. After the process is complete go to your smartphone SETTINGS -> APPS and check if a Kinguser application is installed. If you found the app listed there then rooting has been installed perfectly.
If you are looking for more apps like Kingoroot then try these out – Framaroot and SRSroot.
How to Unroot LG Optimus Zone 3
Just like rooting you should unroot your phone whenever you visit customer service office to repair your smartphone or installing operating system updates on your smartphone.
Using Supersu App
- Go To Playstore and Download Supersu App.
- Now go to settings page, scroll down and tap on FULL UNROOT.
Using Es File Explorer
- Go to play store and download the app ES File Explorer on your Internal Storage
- Once installed open the app and click on MENU mentioned on top left side of the page.
- Now tap on Tools and then turn on ROOT EXPLORER.
- After turn on Root Explorer go back to the app dashboard and go back to destination “/”.
- Now go to folder SYSTEM -> BIN and delete file SU.
- Then go back to another folder SYSTEM -> XBIN and delete file SU.
- Now go back to folder SYSTEM -> APP and then remove SUPERUSER.APK file.
- Once the files are deleted reboot your phone, congrats your phone is unroot.
For more information on how to Root and Unroot LG Optimus Zone 3 stay updated with this website.