LG Optimus One P500 Root:- Rooting a phone is widely searched topic worldwide and every smartphone users whose phone is new or old would try this method not because they need to add variety of new features on their smartphone but also wanted to install stock rom and changes boot-loader settings. There is no denying the fact that rooting a phone is consider as the hacking of the phone and your phone will not receive any kind of software updates once the root code is added in your operating system but there are ways developers have discovered after which a new kind of software code is developed known as unrooting which will uninstall all the code which used to root your phone that make impossible for customer support of the smartphone to discover that your phone is rooted.
A bit about LG Optimus One P500 before rooting
Display: 3.2 inch TFT (320 x 480 Resolution)
Launched: July 2010
Operating System: Android v2.2 Froyo
Processor: 600 Mhz
Internal Space: 170 MB
Battery : 1500 mAh Li-Ion (Upto 9.1 hours of Talktime)
How to Root LG Optimus One P500
Rooting a phone was never been easy in the past but thanks to the community of developers now there are various apps that allow you to root your phone without the need of computer. Below are the two step by step methods in which i have mentioned how you can root you phone with or without PC.
Before following one of our methods to root your device please activate debugging mode in your smartphone.
1) Using Kingroot App
- Download and Install kingroot app by following the link (http://d.kingoapp.com/default/KingoRoot.apk).
- Once the app is downloaded on your smartphone tap on the app for installation.
- Before installation the app required your permission because you are installing a custom app so when a pop-up prompt message will be appeared titled INSTALL BLOCKED just go to SETTINGS and tap on UNKNOWN SOURCE as shown in Figure.
- Now the app will begin to install, once installed open it and tap on button ONE CLICK ROOT.
- Once the process is finished your phone will be rooted. Be patient during the period of root because some can take upto 30 minutes to root and make sure your phone does not disconnect from internet during rooting.
2) Through Root Genius Software
The second method to root is quite bothersome and you need usb cable and computer to root.
- Go to the following website “http://rootgenius.com/” and download the software on your computer.
- Extract the zip file and install the software on your computer.
- Now connect your smartphone in computer via USB cable.
- Make sure you enable USB DEBUGGING mode in your smartphone.
- After enabling USB DEBUGGING open the software and click on button Root It.
- Wait for few minute till rooting process is complete. After the process is complete go to your smartphone SETTINGS -> APPS and check if a Kinguser application is installed. If you found the app listed there then rooting has been installed perfectly.
If you are looking for more apps like Kingoroot then try these out – Framaroot and SRSroot.
How to Unroot LG Optimus One P500
Just like rooting you should unroot your phone whenever you visit customer service office to repair your smartphone or installing operating system updates on your smartphone.
Using Supersu App
- Go To Playstore and Download Supersu App.
- Now go to settings page, scroll down and tap on FULL UNROOT.
Using Es File Explorer
- Go to play store and download the app ES File Explorer on your Internal Storage
- Once installed open the app and click on MENU mentioned on top left side of the page.
- Now tap on Tools and then turn on ROOT EXPLORER.
- After turn on Root Explorer go back to the app dashboard and go back to destination “/”.
- Now go to folder SYSTEM -> BIN and delete file SU.
- Then go back to another folder SYSTEM -> XBIN and delete file SU.
- Now go back to folder SYSTEM -> APP and then remove SUPERUSER.APK file.
- Once the files are deleted reboot your phone, congrats your phone is unroot.
For more information on how to Root and Unroot LG Optimus One P500 stay updated with this website.