LG Optimus L5 II Dual E455 Root:- Many users root their smartphone because of the advice by professional developers or online educational portal but did not know what it really means and how it affects your smartphone. Well at the time of manufacturing your smartphone your operating system files are locked by developers because they did not want its users to edit or modify system files to damage their phone which will be not recoverable unless until a professional mobile technician or developer install a fresh copy of the OS. Rooting unlocks those operating system files after which users can modify it but you should consider the risk before rooting your phone and always use safe method when rooting your phone which is app based.
A bit about LG Optimus L5 II Dual E455 before rooting
Display: 4.0 inch IPS LCD (480 x 800 Resolution)
Launched: February 2013
Operating System: Android v4.1 Jelly Bean
Processor: 1.0 Ghz Cortex A9
Internal Space: 4 GB
Battery : 1700 mAh Li-Ion (Upto 7.3 hours of Talktime)
How to Root LG Optimus L5 II Dual E455
Rooting a phone was never been easy in the past but thanks to the community of developers now there are various apps that allow you to root your phone without the need of computer. Below are the two step by step method in which i have mentioned how you can root you phone with or without PC.
Before following one of our methods to root your device please activate debugging mode in your smartphone.
1) Using Kingroot App
- Download and Install kingroot app by following the link (http://d.kingoapp.com/default/KingoRoot.apk).
- Once the app is downloaded on your smartphone tap on the app for installation.
- Before installation the app required your permission because you are installing a custom app so when a pop-up prompt message will be appeared titled INSTALL BLOCKED just go to SETTINGS and tap on UNKNOWN SOURCE as shown in Figure.
- Now the app will begin to install, once installed open it and tap on button ONE CLICK ROOT.
- Once the process is finished your phone will be rooted. Be patient during the period of root because some can take upto 30 minutes to root and make sure your phone does not disconnect from internet during rooting.
2) Through SRSRoot Software
The second method to root is quite bothersome and you need usb cable and computer to root.
- Go to the following website “http://www.srsroot.com/” and install the software on your computer by clicking on download tab given at top of the page.
- Once installed open software and connect your smartphone via USB Cable.
- Make sure you enable USB DEBUGGING before continuing.
- Now click on ROOT DEVICE button on top left corner to start rooting device.
If you are looking for more apps like Kingoroot then try these out – Framaroot and SRSroot.
How to Unroot LG Optimus L5 II Dual E455
Just like rooting you should unroot your phone whenever you visit customer service office to repair your smartphone or installing operating system updates on your smartphone.
Using Supersu App
- Go To Playstore and Download Supersu App.
- Now go to settings page, scroll down and tap on FULL UNROOT.
Using Es File Explorer
- Go to play store and download the app ES File Explorer on your Internal Storage
- Once installed open the app and click on MENU mentioned on top left side of the page.
- Now tap on Tools and then turn on ROOT EXPLORER.
- After turn on Root Explorer go back to the app dashboard and go back to destination “/”.
- Now go to folder SYSTEM -> BIN and delete file SU.
- Then go back to another folder SYSTEM -> XBIN and delete file SU.
- Now go back to folder SYSTEM -> APP and then remove SUPERUSER.APK file.
- Once the files are deleted reboot your phone, congrats your phone is unroot.
For more information on how to Root and Unroot LG Optimus L5 II Dual E455 stay updated with this website.