LG K20 Plus MP260 Root:- There are plenty of information available on the internet regarding rooting your phone a professional developer suggest coding method while an information portal suggested you should try one click root method first before trying to root your phone via coding. Well both of the methods hold its significance and risk because of the coding implying for rooting device. A one click method is easy to root which means users does not require any kind of coding skills to root his phone they just need to press one button of the app and it will install the important files on phone which will require to root device but there might be a possibility that your phone internal software or file hang you phone which might lead to corruption of OS same situation occurred with coding well this method is more riskier than other method because if a non coder trying to use coding on his phone you should have guess by now where it will lead.
Now you know the risk behind rooting a phone as you know by now this method is not stable so you should take a backup of your data using TWRP method before rooting phone
A bit about LG K20 Plus MP260 before rooting
Display: 5.3 inch IPS LCD (720 x 1280 Resolution)
Launched: December 2016
Operating System: Android v7.0 Nougat
Processor: 1.4 Ghz Quad Core
Internal Space: 16 GB
Battery : 2700 mAh Li-Ion (Upto 14.4 hours of Talktime)
How to Root LG K20 Plus MP260
Rooting a phone was never been easy in the past but thanks to the community of developers now there are various apps that allow you to root your phone without the need of computer. Below are the two step by step methods in which i have mentioned how you can root you phone with or without PC.
Before following one of our methods to root your device please activate debugging mode in your smartphone.
1) Using Kingroot App
- Download and Install kingroot app by following the link (http://d.kingoapp.com/default/KingoRoot.apk).
- Once the app is downloaded on your smartphone tap on the app for installation.
- Before installation the app required your permission because you are installing a custom app so when a pop-up prompt message will be appeared titled INSTALL BLOCKED just go to SETTINGS and tap on UNKNOWN SOURCE as shown in Figure.
- Now the app will begin to install, once installed open it and tap on button ONE CLICK ROOT.
- Once the process is finished your phone will be rooted. Be patient during the period of root because some can take upto 30 minutes to root and make sure your phone does not disconnect from internet during rooting.
2) Through Iroot Software
The second method to root is quite bothersome because you need a usb cable and computer to root your smartphone.
- First step is to Unlock Developer Option and enter USB DEBUGGING Mode.
- Once you activated the USB DEBUGGING download and install the software Iroot from the website “http://www.iroot.com/iroot-for-pc”.
- Once installed open the software and connect your smartphone to computer via USB Cable.
- Once your smartphone is connected iroot will automatically download the driver to run software.
- When every driver is downloaded then iroot will show the connected status and redirect to root option.
- Now click on button ROOT and wait for few minutes to root your smartphone.
If you are looking for more apps like Kingoroot then try these out – Framaroot and SRSroot.
How to Unroot LG K20 Plus MP260
Just like rooting you should unroot your phone whenever you visit customer service office to repair your smartphone or installing operating system updates on your smartphone.
Using Supersu App
- Go To Playstore and Download Supersu App.
- Now go to settings page, scroll down and tap on FULL UNROOT.
Using Es File Explorer
- Go to play store and download the app ES File Explorer on your Internal Storage
- Once installed open the app and click on MENU mentioned on top left side of the page.
- Now tap on Tools and then turn on ROOT EXPLORER.
- After turn on Root Explorer go back to the app dashboard and go back to destination “/”.
- Now go to folder SYSTEM -> BIN and delete file SU.
- Then go back to another folder SYSTEM -> XBIN and delete file SU.
- Now go back to folder SYSTEM -> APP and then remove SUPERUSER.APK file.
- Once the files are deleted reboot your phone, congrats your phone is unroot.
For more information on how to Root and Unroot LG K20 Plus MP260 stay updated with this website.