LG G Pad 8.3 Root:- In your quest for searching the solution of rooting you may have found bunch of information and lot of advice from community forum on how you will root your phone. Rooting might give you pain or ease it depend on the source or method you use to root your phone because various method which involved coding might hang you operating system to load which means you need to install a fresh copy to run your smartphone but if you choose correct and safe method to root you will unlock the depth of features that are supported by your browse but lack of coding didn’t let you utilize it. If you are searching for the safe method to root your phone then you should try 3rd party app to root your smartphone because first these software download the code files that is compatible to your phone and apply it automatically so it should not be bothersome to those users who does not have coding skills.
A bit about LG G Pad 8.3 before rooting
Display: 8.3 inch IPS LCD (1200 x 1920 Resolution)
Launched: September 2013
Operating System: Android v4.2 Jelly Bean
Processor: 1.7 Ghz Quad Core
Internal Space: 16 GB
Battery : 4600 mAh Li-Po (Upto 12.0 hours of Talktime)
How to Root LG G Pad 8.3
Rooting a phone was never been easy in the past but thanks to the community of developers now there are various apps that allow you to root your phone without the need of computer. Below are the two step by step method in which i have mentioned how you can root you phone with or without PC.
Before following one of our methods to root your device please activate debugging mode in your smartphone.
1) Using Kingroot App
- Download and Install kingroot app by following the link (http://d.kingoapp.com/default/KingoRoot.apk).
- Once the app is downloaded on your smartphone tap on the app for installation.
- Before installation the app required your permission because you are installing a custom app so when a pop-up prompt message will be appeared titled INSTALL BLOCKED just go to SETTINGS and tap on UNKNOWN SOURCE as shown in Figure.
- Now the app will begin to install, once installed open it and tap on button ONE CLICK ROOT.
- Once the process is finished your phone will be rooted. Be patient during the period of root because some can take upto 30 minutes to root and make sure your phone does not disconnect from internet during rooting.
2) Through Iroot Software
The second method to root is quite bothersome because you need a usb cable and computer to root your smartphone.
- First step is to Unlock Developer Option and enter USB DEBUGGING Mode.
- Once you activated the USB DEBUGGING download and install the software Iroot from the website “http://www.iroot.com/iroot-for-pc”.
- Once installed open the software and connect your smartphone to computer via USB Cable.
- Once your smartphone is connected iroot will automatically download the driver to run software.
- When every driver is downloaded then iroot will show the connected status and redirect to root option.
- Now click on button ROOT and wait for few minutes to root your smartphone.
If you are looking for more apps like Kingoroot then try these out – Framaroot and SRSroot.
How to Unroot LG G Pad 8.3
Just like rooting you should unroot your phone whenever you visit customer service office to repair your smartphone or installing operating system updates on your smartphone.
Using Supersu App
- Go To Playstore and Download Supersu App.
- Now go to settings page, scroll down and tap on FULL UNROOT.
Using Es File Explorer
- Go to play store and download the app ES File Explorer on your Internal Storage
- Once installed open the app and click on MENU mentioned on top left side of the page.
- Now tap on Tools and then turn on ROOT EXPLORER.
- After turn on Root Explorer go back to the app dashboard and go back to destination “/”.
- Now go to folder SYSTEM -> BIN and delete file SU.
- Then go back to another folder SYSTEM -> XBIN and delete file SU.
- Now go back to folder SYSTEM -> APP and then remove SUPERUSER.APK file.
- Once the files are deleted reboot your phone, congrats your phone is unroot.
For more information on how to Root and Unroot LG G Pad 8.3 stay updated with this website.