Lenovo Vibe P1m Root:- There are plenty of authorize and unauthorized ways to root and unroot android phone but only some of them are given any weight-age according to authenticity of the service provider. By authorize way of rooting means that the company has included a inbuilt option to root cellphone which have seen in some of the brand but majority of the companies didn’t provide the option which is known as unauthorized way because we exploit the security measure of android OS set by the company developers and install third party apps which were change the entire operating system structure. There are three kind of unauthorized way of rooting which is by coding, computer software and third android app. The easiest way to root lenovo cell phone is by third party app and computer software which we were discussing in this page so stay tuned.
A bit about Lenovo Vibe P1m before rooting
Display: 5.0 inch IPS LCD (720 x 1280 Resolution)
Launched: September 2015
Operating System: Android v5.1 Lollipop
Processor: 1.0 GHz Quad Core
Internal Space: 16 GB
Battery : 4000 mAh Li-Po (Upto 21.3 hours of Talktime)
How to Root Lenovo Vibe P1m
Rooting a phone was never been easy in the past but thanks to the community of developers now there are various apps that allow you to root your phone without the need of computer. Below are the two step by step methods in which i have mentioned how you can root you phone with or without PC.
Before following one of our methods to root your device please activate debugging mode in your smartphone.
1) Using Kingroot App
- Download and Install kingroot app by following the link (http://d.kingoapp.com/default/KingoRoot.apk).
- Once the app is downloaded on your smartphone tap on the app for installation.
- Before installation the app required your permission because you are installing a custom app so when a pop-up prompt message will be appeared titled INSTALL BLOCKED just go to SETTINGS and tap on UNKNOWN SOURCE as shown in Figure.
- Now the app will begin to install, once installed open it and tap on button ONE CLICK ROOT.
- Once the process is finished your phone will be rooted. Be patient during the period of root because some can take upto 30 minutes to root and make sure your phone does not disconnect from internet during rooting.
2) Through SRSRoot Software
The second method to root is quite bothersome and you need usb cable and computer to root.
- Go to the following website “http://www.srsroot.com/” and install the software on your computer by clicking on download tab given at top of the page.
- Once installed open software and connect your smartphone via USB Cable.
- Make sure you enable USB DEBUGGING before continuing.
- Now click on ROOT DEVICE button on top left corner to start rooting device.
If you are looking for more apps like Kingoroot then try these out – Framaroot and Towelroot
How to Unroot Lenovo Vibe P1m
Just like rooting you should unroot your phone whenever you visit customer service office to repair your smartphone or installing operating system updates on your smartphone.
Using Supersu App
- Go To Playstore and Download Supersu App.
- Now go to settings page, scroll down and tap on FULL UNROOT.
Using Universal Unroot
Another promising app you should try if the method above failed to unroot your smartphone.
- Visit android play store and install the app Universal Unroot on your smartphone.
- Once installed open the app and tap on UNROOT button.
- Once unroot process was finished then your phone is automatically rebooted and your phone is not rooted anymore.
For more information on how to Root and Unroot Lenovo Vibe P1m stay updated with this website.