Lenovo Vibe C Root:- Everybody whether you are new or experienced if you are rooting your phone then you should take a full back-up of your Smartphone internal storage because if you are rooting your phone then without taking any precaution then anything could happen. Many online android experts are trying to manipulate users to use their service for rooting but in reality they want to bypass your security and remove the OS data or steal it to use it against you. To stop that kind of scam many genuine companies has stepped forward and created the best solution so you can easily root your phone. These services are recommended by various Smartphone users who have used the service on their phone for ages and feel happy about choosing it but they also recommend for backup because some of them have face difficulty like hang phone on logo screen and their phone hangs quite often. Causes of this kind of problem on some phone are not quite understandable because the software was tested before its launch on server so only speculation has been made in this case like their phone is already infected with virus or third party software cause this problem.
A bit about Lenovo Vibe C before rooting
Display: 5.0 inch IPS LCD (480 x 854 Resolution)
Launched: May 2016
Operating System: Android v5.1 Lollipop
Processor: 1.1 GHz Quad Core
Internal Space: 8 GB
Battery : 2300 mAh Li-Po (Upto 12.5 hours of Talktime)
How to Root Lenovo Vibe C
Rooting a phone was never been easy in the past but thanks to the community of developers now there are various apps that allow you to root your phone without the need of computer. Below are the two step by step methods in which i have mentioned how you can root you phone with or without PC.
Before following one of our methods to root your device please activate debugging mode in your smartphone.
1) Using Kingroot App
- Download and Install kingroot app by following the link (http://d.kingoapp.com/default/KingoRoot.apk).
- Once the app is downloaded on your smartphone tap on the app for installation.
- Before installation the app required your permission because you are installing a custom app so when a pop-up prompt message will be appeared titled INSTALL BLOCKED just go to SETTINGS and tap on UNKNOWN SOURCE as shown in Figure.
- Now the app will begin to install, once installed open it and tap on button ONE CLICK ROOT.
- Once the process is finished your phone will be rooted. Be patient during the period of root because some can take upto 30 minutes to root and make sure your phone does not disconnect from internet during rooting.
2) Through SRSRoot Software
The second method to root is quite bothersome and you need usb cable and computer to root.
- Go to the following website “http://www.srsroot.com/” and install the software on your computer by clicking on download tab given at top of the page.
- Once installed open software and connect your smartphone via USB Cable.
- Make sure you enable USB DEBUGGING before continuing.
- Now click on ROOT DEVICE button on top left corner to start rooting device.
If you are looking for more apps like Kingoroot then try these out – Framaroot and Towelroot
How to Unroot Lenovo Vibe C
Just like rooting you should unroot your phone whenever you visit customer service office to repair your smartphone or installing operating system updates on your smartphone.
Using Supersu App
- Go To Playstore and Download Supersu App.
- Now go to settings page, scroll down and tap on FULL UNROOT.
Using Universal Unroot
Another promising app you should try if the method above failed to unroot your smartphone.
- Visit android play store and install the app Universal Unroot on your smartphone.
- Once installed open the app and tap on UNROOT button.
- Once unroot process was finished then your phone is automatically rebooted and your phone is not rooted anymore.
For more information on how to Root and Unroot Lenovo Vibe C stay updated with this website.