Lenovo A7000 Root:- Like PC you cannot change the internal hardware of any smartphone to a better version because the availability of such kind of hardware are rare to be found anywhere even the android professional or mobile repair technician does not suggested you to do so because first the process is costly and second if you try to add a hardware in your mobile phone then there are risk of compatibility issues which does not let your smartphone to work properly. Many smartphone users tried the process while implementing the other smartphone hardware but the success rate of implementing the new hardware is not go to their favour which left the users with only one option which is rooting. Rooting increase the performance of hardware by optimizing operating system files which are responsible for how your hardware respond while the process is running. It will delete or remove the unwanted memory or space and allow you to use the reserve space which is same as update hardware on smartphone but to slightest high level.
A bit about Lenovo A7000 before rooting
Display: 5.5 inch IPS LCD (720 x 1280 Resolution)
Launched: March 2015
Operating System: Android v5.0 Lollipop
Processor: 1.5 GHz Octa Core
Internal Space: 8 GB
Battery : 2900 mAh Li-Po (Upto 21.2 hours of Talktime)
How to Root Lenovo A7000
Rooting a phone was never been easy in the past but thanks to the community of developers now there are various apps that allow you to root your phone without the need of computer. Below are the two step by step methods in which i have mentioned how you can root you phone with or without PC.
Before following one of our methods to root your device please activate debugging mode in your smartphone.
1) Using Kingroot App
- Download and Install kingroot app by following the link (http://d.kingoapp.com/default/KingoRoot.apk).
- Once the app is downloaded on your smartphone tap on the app for installation.
- Before installation the app required your permission because you are installing a custom app so when a pop-up prompt message will be appeared titled INSTALL BLOCKED just go to SETTINGS and tap on UNKNOWN SOURCE as shown in Figure.
- Now the app will begin to install, once installed open it and tap on button ONE CLICK ROOT.
- Once the process is finished your phone will be rooted. Be patient during the period of root because some can take upto 30 minutes to root and make sure your phone does not disconnect from internet during rooting.
2) Through Root Genius Software
The second method to root is quite bothersome and you need usb cable and computer to root.
- Go to the following website “http://rootgenius.com/” and download the software on your computer.
- Extract the zip file and install the software on your computer.
- Now connect your smartphone in computer via USB cable.
- Make sure you enable USB DEBUGGING mode in your smartphone.
- After enabling USB DEBUGGING open the software and click on button Root It.
- Wait for few minute till rooting process is complete. After the process is complete go to your smartphone SETTINGS -> APPS and check if a Kinguser application is installed. If you found the app listed there then rooting has been installed perfectly.
If you are looking for more apps like Kingoroot then try these out – Framaroot and SRSroot.
How to Unroot Lenovo A7000
Just like rooting you should unroot your phone whenever you visit customer service office to repair your smartphone or installing operating system updates on your smartphone.
Using Supersu App
- Go To Playstore and Download Supersu App.
- Now go to settings page, scroll down and tap on FULL UNROOT.
Using Universal Unroot
Another promising app you should try if the method above failed to unroot your smartphone.
- Visit android play store and install the app Universal Unroot on your smartphone.
- Once installed open the app and tap on UNROOT button.
- Once unroot process was finished then your phone is automatically rebooted and your phone is not rooted anymore.
For more information on how to Root and Unroot Lenovo A7000 stay updated with this website.