Lenovo A606 Root:- Rooting your phone is a way to enhance or add feature in your android OS and rooted phone has the ability to fully utilize the resources which were reserved by android operating system. Once your phone is rooted you can unlock boot-loader and change the entire operating system if you wish to do. Custom recovery software such as TWRP are the prime example of boot-loader software which can install stock rom on android phone and change the phone operating system into something unique. Many users only rooted their phone for the sole purpose of upgrading cell phone OS to something new such as CyanogenMod and LineageOS or installing the latest version of OS. If you are looking to root your phone for the same purpose the follow the easiest guide to root your phone.
A bit about Lenovo A606 before rooting
Display: 5.0 inch IPS LCD (480 x 854 Resolution)
Launched: September 2014
Operating System: Android v4.4 Kitkat
Processor: 1.3 GHz Quad Core
Internal Space: 8 GB
Battery : 2000 mAh Li-Po (Upto 11.3 hours of Talktime)
How to Root Lenovo A606
Rooting a phone was never been easy in the past but thanks to the community of developers now there are various apps that allow you to root your phone without the need of computer. Below are the two step by step methods in which i have mentioned how you can root you phone with or without PC.
Before following one of our methods to root your device please activate debugging mode in your smartphone.
1) Using Kingroot App
- Download and Install kingroot app by following the link (http://d.kingoapp.com/default/KingoRoot.apk).
- Once the app is downloaded on your smartphone tap on the app for installation.
- Before installation the app required your permission because you are installing a custom app so when a pop-up prompt message will be appeared titled INSTALL BLOCKED just go to SETTINGS and tap on UNKNOWN SOURCE as shown in Figure.
- Now the app will begin to install, once installed open it and tap on button ONE CLICK ROOT.
- Once the process is finished your phone will be rooted. Be patient during the period of root because some can take upto 30 minutes to root and make sure your phone does not disconnect from internet during rooting.
2) Through Wondershare Tunesgo
The second method to root a phone is quite bothersome because in this method you will need a usb cable and computer to root your smartphone.
- First step is to Unlock Developer Option and enter USB DEBUGGING Mode.
- Once you activated the USB DEBUGGING download and install the software Wondershare Tunesgo on your computer.
- Once Installed open the software and click on TOOLBOX given at top right side of the page.
- On Toolbox Page locate the section OTHER TOOLS and click on button ONE-CLICK ROOT.
- Once you click on ONE-CLICK ROOT a pop-up message click on blue button ROOT. It might take upto 15 minutes to root your smartphone.
If you are looking for more apps like Kingoroot then try these out – Framaroot and Towelroot
How to Unroot Lenovo A606
Just like rooting you should unroot your phone whenever you visit customer service office to repair your smartphone or installing operating system updates on your smartphone.
Using Supersu App
- Go To Playstore and Download Supersu App.
- Now go to settings page, scroll down and tap on FULL UNROOT.
Using Universal Unroot
Another promising app you should try if the method above failed to unroot your smartphone.
- Visit android play store and install the app Universal Unroot on your smartphone.
- Once installed open the app and tap on UNROOT button.
- Once unroot process was finished then your phone is automatically rebooted and your phone is not rooted anymore.
For more information on how to Root and Unroot Lenovo A606 stay updated with this website.