LENOVO A388T Root:- You have probably hear about rooting alot on various online platform or discussion on community forum and after reviewing its features you should try to root your phone but what those website or forum does not tell you is the risk involved in rooting a android smartphone. Yes rooting is not an normal function or app like others whose data and settings can be removed from your smartphone easily because all the settings applied by the app will affect directly or indirectly to your operating system. So if you are using the app be cautious about it and once you feel that you don’t require rooting anymore than unroot your smartphone. Make sure you take a backup of your entire smartphone data in case something goes while installing or coding your operating system.
A bit about LENOVO A388T before rooting
Display: 5.0 inch IPS LCD (480 x 854 Resolution)
Launched: January 2015
Operating System: Android v4.4 Kitkat
Processor: 1.4 GHz
Internal Space: 4 GB
Battery : 2000 mAh Li-Ion (Upto 12.4 hours of Talktime)
How to Root LENOVO A388T
Rooting a phone was never been easy in the past but thanks to the community of developers now there are various apps that allow you to root your phone without the need of computer. Below are the two step by step methods in which i have mentioned how you can root you phone with or without PC.
Before following one of our methods to root your device please activate debugging mode in your smartphone.
1) Using Kingroot App
- Download and Install kingroot app by following the link (http://d.kingoapp.com/default/KingoRoot.apk).
- Once the app is downloaded on your smartphone tap on the app for installation.
- Before installation the app required your permission because you are installing a custom app so when a pop-up prompt message will be appeared titled INSTALL BLOCKED just go to SETTINGS and tap on UNKNOWN SOURCE as shown in Figure.
- Now the app will begin to install, once installed open it and tap on button ONE CLICK ROOT.
- Once the process is finished your phone will be rooted. Be patient during the period of root because some can take upto 30 minutes to root and make sure your phone does not disconnect from internet during rooting.
2) Through SRSRoot Software
The second method to root is quite bothersome and you need usb cable and computer to root.
- Go to the following website “http://www.srsroot.com/” and install the software on your computer by clicking on download tab given at top of the page.
- Once installed open software and connect your smartphone via USB Cable.
- Make sure you enable USB DEBUGGING before continuing.
- Now click on ROOT DEVICE button on top left corner to start rooting device.
If you are looking for more apps like Kingoroot then try these out – Framaroot and Towelroot
How to Unroot LENOVO A388T
Just like rooting you should unroot your phone whenever you visit customer service office to repair your smartphone or installing operating system updates on your smartphone.
Using Supersu App
- Go To Playstore and Download Supersu App.
- Now go to settings page, scroll down and tap on FULL UNROOT.
Using Universal Unroot
Another promising app you should try if the method above failed to unroot your smartphone.
- Visit android play store and install the app Universal Unroot on your smartphone.
- Once installed open the app and tap on UNROOT button.
- Once unroot process was finished then your phone is automatically rebooted and your phone is not rooted anymore.
For more information on how to Root and Unroot LENOVO A388T stay updated with this website.