Leagoo T10 Root:- Do you want to download application that change your operating systems settings or add new function in it. If you want to add additional code or install an application that will impact your operating system files then you need to root your phone. Rooting is same as activating or deactivating hidden files or folders in computer. The actual difference in these two options are in computer it’s a function that can be access by changing settings but in android phone it is a restricted function by manufacturer which is allowed to by accessed by company personnel only. Don’t worry the phone you are holding right now is your personal property you can root your phone anytime but if you root your phone then your phone warranty may get void.
A bit about Leagoo T10 before rooting
Display: 5.7 inch Full HD (1080 x 1920 Resolution)
Operating System: Android v6.0 Marshmallow
Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core + 2 GHz Quad Core + 1.4 Ghz Quad Core
Internal Space: 32 GB
Battery : 3500 mAh Li-Po (Upto 18.2 hours of Talktime)
How to Root Leagoo T10
Rooting helps a lot of users to increase the performance of mobile phone and also change part of how your phone react on certain command which is why rooting a phone is famous and well known topic worldwide. As we discussed above the application method is by far the easiest way but with application i am providing software solution to root your phone.
Before following one of our methods to root your device please activate debugging mode in your smartphone.
1) Using Kingroot App
- Download and Install kingroot app by following the link (http://d.kingoapp.com/default/KingoRoot.apk).
- Once the app is downloaded on your smartphone tap on the app for installation.
- Before installation the app required your permission because you are installing a custom app so when a pop-up prompt message will be appeared titled INSTALL BLOCKED just go to SETTINGS and tap on UNKNOWN SOURCE as shown in Figure.
- Now the app will begin to install, once installed open it and tap on button ONE CLICK ROOT.
- Once the process is finished your phone will be rooted. Be patient during the period of root because some can take upto 30 minutes to root and make sure your phone does not disconnect from internet during rooting.
2) Through SRSRoot Software
The third method to root is quite bothersome and you need usb cable and computer to root.
- Go to the following website “http://www.srsroot.com/” and install the software on your computer by clicking on download tab given at top of the page.
- Once installed open software and connect your smartphone via USB Cable.
- Make sure you enable USB DEBUGGING before continuing.
- Now click on ROOT DEVICE button on top left corner to start rooting device.
If you are looking for more apps like Framaroot then try these out – Kingoroot and Towelroot. The method of installing each app will be the same.
How to Unroot Leagoo T10
Just like rooting you should unroot your phone whenever you visit customer service office to repair your smartphone or installing operating system updates on your smartphone.
Using Supersu App
- Go To Playstore and Download Supersu App.
- Now go to settings page, scroll down and tap on FULL UNROOT.
Using Es File Explorer
- Go to play store and download the app ES File Explorer on your Internal Storage
- Once installed open the app and click on MENU mentioned on top left side of the page.
- Now tap on Tools and then turn on ROOT EXPLORER.
- After turn on Root Explorer go back to the app dashboard and go back to destination “/”.
- Now go to folder SYSTEM -> BIN and delete file SU.
- Then go back to another folder SYSTEM -> XBIN and delete file SU.
- Now go back to folder SYSTEM -> APP and then remove SUPERUSER.APK file.
- Once the files are deleted reboot your phone, congrats your phone is unroot.
Using Universal Unroot
Another promising app you should try if the method above failed to unroot your smartphone.
- Visit android play store and install the app Universal Unroot on your smartphone.
- Once installed open the app and tap on UNROOT button.
- Once unroot process was finished then your phone is automatically rebooted and your phone is not rooted anymore.
For more information on how to Root and Unroot Leagoo T10 stay updated with this website.