Lava Iris 565 Root:- A Smartphone user might have many reason to root Smartphone but outcome of the rooting could be result in two ways the first one is success which every one user want to see but the second one will result in two ways which could either be failed or your phone will stuck on logo for overriding the current security measures which were installed by the developers so it is advisable to every users if you are rooting your phone make sure the application or software you are using to root your device will be trustworthy. If you known the app which are trustworthy and trusted enough to continue on then its good if you are not sure about the app you are using is not good then I will recommend few apps which will root your phone.
A bit about Lava Iris 565 before rooting
Display: 4.0 inch LCD (480 x 800 Resolution)
Launched: October 2016
Operating System: Android v5.1 Lollipop
Processor: 1.0 Ghz Quad Core
Internal Space: 4 GB
Battery : 1500 mAH Li-Ion (Upto 7.3 hours of Talktime)
How to Root Lava Iris 565
Rooting a phone was never been easy in the past but thanks to the community of developers now there are various apps that allow you to root your phone without the need of computer. Below are the two step by step methods in which i have mentioned how you can root you phone with or without PC.
Before following one of our methods to root your device please activate debugging mode in your smartphone.
1) Using Kingroot App
- Download and Install kingroot app by following the link (http://d.kingoapp.com/default/KingoRoot.apk).
- Once the app is downloaded on your smartphone tap on the app for installation.
- Before installation the app required your permission because you are installing a custom app so when a pop-up prompt message will be appeared titled INSTALL BLOCKED just go to SETTINGS and tap on UNKNOWN SOURCE as shown in Figure.
- Now the app will begin to install, once installed open it and tap on button ONE CLICK ROOT.
- Once the process is finished your phone will be rooted. Be patient during the period of root because some can take upto 30 minutes to root and make sure your phone does not disconnect from internet during rooting.
2) Through Root Genius Software
The second method to root is quite bothersome and you need usb cable and computer to root.
- Go to the following website “http://rootgenius.com/” and download the software on your computer.
- Extract the zip file and install the software on your computer.
- Now connect your smartphone in computer via USB cable.
- Make sure you enable USB DEBUGGING mode in your smartphone.
- After enabling USB DEBUGGING open the software and click on button Root It.
- Wait for few minute till rooting process is complete. After the process is complete go to your smartphone SETTINGS -> APPS and check if a Kinguser application is installed. If you found the app listed there then rooting has been installed perfectly.
If you are looking for more apps like Kingoroot then try these out – Framaroot and Towelroot
How to Unroot Lava Iris 565
Just like rooting you should unroot your phone whenever you visit customer service office to repair your smartphone or installing operating system updates on your smartphone.
Using Supersu App
- Go To Playstore and Download Supersu App.
- Now go to settings page, scroll down and tap on FULL UNROOT.
Using Universal Unroot
Another promising app you should try if the method above failed to unroot your smartphone.
- Visit android play store and install the app Universal Unroot on your smartphone.
- Once installed open the app and tap on UNROOT button.
- Once unroot process was finished then your phone is automatically rebooted and your phone is not rooted anymore.
For more information on how to Root and Unroot Lava Iris 565 stay updated with this website.