Lava Iris 500 Root:- From changing hardware settings of your smartphone to implement operating system codes rooting will allow you to take your mobile phone to once further from the device that currently in trend and every smartphone owner want’s their smartphone to be like it but if there are advantage to the technology then there will be disadvantages as well and one of the disadvantage that users are facing is the overheat of smartphone, hanging during calling or playing games because of changing the settings but overall if you are installing a custom firmware on your smartphone then rooting is the first step toward achieving that goal.
A bit about Lava Iris 500 before rooting
Display: 5.0 inch IPS LCD (480 x 854 Resolution)
Launched: November 2014
Operating System: Android 4.4 Kitkat
Processor: 1.2 Ghz Dual Core
Internal Space: 4 GB
Battery : 1800 mAh (Upto 10.1 Hours Talktime)
How to Root Lava Iris 500
Currently there are two ways to root your Lava Iris 500 device which is given below:-
The first step towards rooting your smartphone is to activate debugging mode in your smartphone. To activate just go to SETTINGS -> About -> and tap Build Number 7 Times to enable developer option.
Once developer options are activate just go one step back and click on DEVELOPER OPTION -> DEBUGGING MODE. Now comes the second part which is rooting your smartphone:-
1) Installing and Using Kingroot App
- Install kingroot app “http://d.kingoapp.com/default/KingoRoot.apk”.
- Once the app is downloaded on your smartphone tap on the app for installation.
- Before installing the app required your permission to download so a pop-up prompt message will be appeared titled INSTALL BLOCKED.
- On that message tap on SETTINGS and tick on option UNKNOWN SOURCE.
- Now you can install the app once installed open it and tap on option ONE CLICK ROOT.
2) Through Wondershare Tunesgo
The second method to root is little bothersome and for these step to you need successfully you need a usb cable and computer.
- Install the software Wondershare Tunesgo on your computer.
- Once Installed open the software and click on TOOLBOX given at top right side of the page.
- On Toolbox Page locate the section OTHER TOOLS and click on button ONE-CLICK ROOT.
- Once you click on ONE-CLICK ROOT a pop-up message click on blue button ROOT. It might take upto 15 minutes to root your smartphone.
How to Unroot Lava Iris 500
Make sure you unroot your smartphone when taking to customer care for repair or selling your smartphone to someone because if you do that then firstly the warranty of the smartphone will not void and secondly users can update the OTA software on his or her device.
Using Supersu App
- Go To Playstore and Download the Supersu App.
- Now go to settings page, scroll down and tap on FULL UNROOT.
Using Es File Explorer
- Go to play store and download the app ES File Explorer on your Internal Storage
- Once installed open the app and click on MENU mentioned on top left side of the page.
- Now tap on Tools and then turn on ROOT EXPLORER.
- After turn on Root Explorer go back to the app dashboard and go back to destination “/”.
- Now go to folder SYSTEM -> BIN and delete file SU.
- Then go back to another folder SYSTEM -> XBIN and delete file SU.
- Now go back to folder SYSTEM -> APP and then remove SUPERUSER.APK file.
- Once the files are deleted reboot your phone, congrats your phone is unroot.
Using Impactor System Unroot App
- Go to play store and download the app “Impact System Unroot”.
- Open menu settings, tap on Unroot and then tap on go button given at bottom right side of the page.
Currently the app is in beta stage but shortly the developers will implement more smartphone function to unroot devices.
For more information on Root and Unroot Lava Iris 500 stay updated to this website.