Lava Iris 402 Root:- Rooting a phone will increase your phone performance and you can enjoy various features which you could not even seen in the latest version of android phone but we should have known what lies and deceptions are ahead after your phone is rooted. As every internet uses know it by now there are good and bad side of the software and application on the internet. There are some application on the internet which were created by the developers to harm your smartphone and sadly many android users fallen prey to those applications but thanks to play store you should not worry about the possibility of such disaster drop on your phone but third party app are exception and most of the rooting app are based on third party.
A bit about Lava Iris 402 before rooting
Display: 4.0 inch TFT (480 x 800 Resolution)
Launched: December 2015
Operating System: Android v4.2 Jelly Bean
Processor: 1.2 Ghz Dual Core
Internal Space: 512 MB
Battery : 1500 mAH Li-Ion (Upto 8.0 hours of Talktime)
How to Root Lava Iris 402
Rooting a phone was never been easy in the past but thanks to the community of developers now there are various apps that allow you to root your phone without the need of computer. Below are the two step by step methods in which i have mentioned how you can root you phone with or without PC.
Before following one of our methods to root your device please activate debugging mode in your smartphone.
1) Using Kingroot App
- Download and Install kingroot app by following the link (http://d.kingoapp.com/default/KingoRoot.apk).
- Once the app is downloaded on your smartphone tap on the app for installation.
- Before installation the app required your permission because you are installing a custom app so when a pop-up prompt message will be appeared titled INSTALL BLOCKED just go to SETTINGS and tap on UNKNOWN SOURCE as shown in Figure.
- Now the app will begin to install, once installed open it and tap on button ONE CLICK ROOT.
- Once the process is finished your phone will be rooted. Be patient during the period of root because some can take upto 30 minutes to root and make sure your phone does not disconnect from internet during rooting.
2) Through Root Genius Software
The second method to root is quite bothersome and you need usb cable and computer to root.
- Go to the following website “http://rootgenius.com/” and download the software on your computer.
- Extract the zip file and install the software on your computer.
- Now connect your smartphone in computer via USB cable.
- Make sure you enable USB DEBUGGING mode in your smartphone.
- After enabling USB DEBUGGING open the software and click on button Root It.
- Wait for few minute till rooting process is complete. After the process is complete go to your smartphone SETTINGS -> APPS and check if a Kinguser application is installed. If you found the app listed there then rooting has been installed perfectly.
If you are looking for more apps like Kingoroot then try these out – Framaroot and Towelroot
How to Unroot Lava Iris 402
Just like rooting you should unroot your phone whenever you visit customer service office to repair your smartphone or installing operating system updates on your smartphone.
Using Supersu App
- Go To Playstore and Download Supersu App.
- Now go to settings page, scroll down and tap on FULL UNROOT.
Using Universal Unroot
Another promising app you should try if the method above failed to unroot your smartphone.
- Visit android play store and install the app Universal Unroot on your smartphone.
- Once installed open the app and tap on UNROOT button.
- Once unroot process was finished then your phone is automatically rebooted and your phone is not rooted anymore.
For more information on how to Root and Unroot Lava Iris 402 stay updated with this website.