Lava Flair S1 Root:- Rooting is one of the complex and yet most easy method to enhance the function and features in Smartphone. By complex we mean the techniques you used to root your phone yes that’s correct there are three ways to root a Smartphone. The first one is the through coding, second one is through software on computer and third one is app based required only internet access in your phone. The first two are rather complicated because in first two there are tons of advance codes and complex button which need to be followed correctly but third one is rather simple than any other method you will follow. App will collect the information regarding your phone and send data to root your phone based on the hardware and operating system your phone is currently using which is why the terms is known as easy way.
A bit about Lava Flair S1 before rooting
Display: 4.5 inch IPS HD (480 x 854 Resolution)
Launched: March 2016
Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop
Processor: 1.3 Ghz Dual Core
Internal Space: 8 GB
Battery : 1750 mAH (Upto 8.0 hours of Talktime)
How to Root Lava Flair S1
Rooting a phone was never been easy in the past but thanks to the community of developers now there are various apps that allow you to root your phone without the need of computer. Below are the two step by step methods in which i have mentioned how you can root you phone with or without PC.
Before following one of our methods to root your device please activate debugging mode in your smartphone.
1) Using Kingroot App
- Download and Install kingroot app by following the link (http://d.kingoapp.com/default/KingoRoot.apk).
- Once the app is downloaded on your smartphone tap on the app for installation.
- Before installation the app required your permission because you are installing a custom app so when a pop-up prompt message will be appeared titled INSTALL BLOCKED just go to SETTINGS and tap on UNKNOWN SOURCE as shown in Figure.
- Now the app will begin to install, once installed open it and tap on button ONE CLICK ROOT.
- Once the process is finished your phone will be rooted. Be patient during the period of root because some can take upto 30 minutes to root and make sure your phone does not disconnect from internet during rooting.
2) Through Root Genius Software
The second method to root is quite bothersome and you need usb cable and computer to root.
- Go to the following website “http://rootgenius.com/” and download the software on your computer.
- Extract the zip file and install the software on your computer.
- Now connect your smartphone in computer via USB cable.
- Make sure you enable USB DEBUGGING mode in your smartphone.
- After enabling USB DEBUGGING open the software and click on button Root It.
- Wait for few minute till rooting process is complete. After the process is complete go to your smartphone SETTINGS -> APPS and check if a Kinguser application is installed. If you found the app listed there then rooting has been installed perfectly.
If you are looking for more apps like Kingoroot then try these out – Framaroot and Towelroot
How to Unroot Lava Flair S1
Just like rooting you should unroot your phone whenever you visit customer service office to repair your smartphone or installing operating system updates on your smartphone.
Using Supersu App
- Go To Playstore and Download Supersu App.
- Now go to settings page, scroll down and tap on FULL UNROOT.
Using Universal Unroot
Another promising app you should try if the method above failed to unroot your smartphone.
- Visit android play store and install the app Universal Unroot on your smartphone.
- Once installed open the app and tap on UNROOT button.
- Once unroot process was finished then your phone is automatically rebooted and your phone is not rooted anymore.
For more information on how to Root and Unroot Lava Flair S1 stay updated with this website.