Karbonn A25 Root:- In windows you can access, change or delete your system files but the same does not goes with your smartphone. In smartphone the access to your system folder and files are locked by developer so a normal users can’t accidentally delete or modify files but if a user acquire proper knowledge and apps that are needed after rooting then you should follow the below mentioned steps to root smartphone.
A bit about Karbonn A25 before rooting
Display: 5.0 inch TFT (480 x 800 Resolution)
Operating System: Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
Processor: 1.0 Ghz Dual Core
Internal Space: 114 MB
Battery : 2000 mAh (Upto 14.3 Hours Talktime)
How to Root Karbonn A25
Currently there are two ways to root your Karbonn A25 device which is given below:-
The first step towards rooting your smartphone is to activate debugging mode in your smartphone. To activate just go to SETTINGS -> About -> and tap Build Number 7 Times to activate developer option.
Once developer option is activated just go one step back and click on DEVELOPER OPTION -> DEBUGGING MODE. Now comes the second part which is rooting your smartphone:-
1) Installing and Using Kingroot App
- Install kingroot app “http://d.kingoapp.com/default/KingoRoot.apk”.
- Once the app is downloaded on your smartphone tap on the app for installation.
- Before installation the app required your permission because you are installing a custom app so when a pop-up prompt message will be appeared titled INSTALL BLOCKED just go to SETTINGS and tap on UNKNOWN SOURCE as shown in Figure.
- Now the app will begin to install, once installed open it and tap on button ONE CLICK ROOT.
- Once the process is finished your phone will be rooted. Be patient during the period of root because some can take upto 30 minutes to root and make sure your phone does not disconnect from internet during rooting.
2) Through SRSRoot Software
The second method to root is quite bothersome and you need usb cable and computer to root.
- Go to the following website “http://www.srsroot.com/” and install the software on your computer by clicking on download tab given at top of the page.
- Once installed open software and connect your smartphone via USB Cable.
- Make sure you enable USB DEBUGGING before continuing.
- Now click on ROOT DEVICE button on top left corner to start rooting device.
How to Unroot Karbonn A25
Make sure you unroot your smartphone when giving it to customer care or selling your smartphone to someone because rooted phone are not accepted by customer agent and since your smartphone is rooted you might miss valuable software update which were available before rooting smartphone. That’s right rooting disables the automatic software or OTA updates.
Using Supersu App
- Go To Playstore and Download the Supersu App.
- Now go to settings page, scroll down and tap on FULL UNROOT.
Using Impactor System Unroot App
- Go to play store and download the app “Impactor System Unroot”.
- Open menu settings, tap on Unroot and then tap on go button given at bottom right side of the page.
Currently the impactor system app is in beta stage but shortly the developers will implement more smartphone function to unroot devices.
For more information on Root and Unroot Karbonn A25 stay updated to this website.