Intex Cloud String HD Root:- Many people consider rooting as one of the hardest method to apply in android phone but the reality is opposite to that. I Know there is time when rooting is done by phone or software and many user experience the pain and suffering to the hands of internet prankster who purposely release the software to hang, hack or remove operating system files. Now that was in past but thanks to the latest applications now we were able to download app on phone through which were root our phone easily and safely. If you want download those third party apps and want to root your phone just follow the step by step guide mentioned below:-
A bit about Intex Cloud String HD before rooting
Display: 5.0 inch LCD (720 x 1280 Resolution)
Launched: May 2016
Operating System: Android v5.1 Lollipop
Processor: 1.3 Ghz Quad Core
Internal Space: 8 GB
Battery : 2200 mAH (Upto 12.4 hours of Talktime)
How to Root Intex Cloud String HD
Rooting a phone was never been easy in the past but thanks to the community of developers now there are various apps that allow you to root your phone without the need of computer. Below are the two step by step methods in which i have mentioned how you can root you phone with or without PC.
Before following one of our methods to root your device please activate debugging mode in your smartphone.
1) Using Kingroot App
- Download and Install kingroot app by following the link (http://d.kingoapp.com/default/KingoRoot.apk).
- Once the app is downloaded on your smartphone tap on the app for installation.
- Before installation the app required your permission because you are installing a custom app so when a pop-up prompt message will be appeared titled INSTALL BLOCKED just go to SETTINGS and tap on UNKNOWN SOURCE as shown in Figure.
- Now the app will begin to install, once installed open it and tap on button ONE CLICK ROOT.
- Once the process is finished your phone will be rooted. Be patient during the period of root because some can take upto 30 minutes to root and make sure your phone does not disconnect from internet during rooting.
2) Through SRSRoot Software
The second method to root is quite bothersome and you need usb cable and computer to root.
- Go to the following website “http://www.srsroot.com/” and install the software on your computer by clicking on download tab given at top of the page.
- Once installed open software and connect your smartphone via USB Cable.
- Make sure you enable USB DEBUGGING before continuing.
- Now click on ROOT DEVICE button on top left corner to start rooting device.
If you are looking for more apps like Kingoroot then try these out – Framaroot and Towelroot
How to Unroot Intex Cloud String HD
Just like rooting you should unroot your phone whenever you visit customer service office to repair your smartphone or installing operating system updates on your smartphone.
Using Supersu App
- Go To Playstore and Download Supersu App.
- Now go to settings page, scroll down and tap on FULL UNROOT.
Using Es File Explorer
- Go to play store and download the app ES File Explorer on your Internal Storage
- Once installed open the app and click on MENU mentioned on top left side of the page.
- Now tap on Tools and then turn on ROOT EXPLORER.
- After turn on Root Explorer go back to the app dashboard and go back to destination “/”.
- Now go to folder SYSTEM -> BIN and delete file SU.
- Then go back to another folder SYSTEM -> XBIN and delete file SU.
- Now go back to folder SYSTEM -> APP and then remove SUPERUSER.APK file.
- Once the files are deleted reboot your phone, congrats your phone is unroot.
Using Universal Unroot
Another promising app you should try if the method above failed to unroot your smartphone.
- Visit android play store and install the app Universal Unroot on your smartphone.
- Once installed open the app and tap on UNROOT button.
- Once unroot process was finished then your phone is automatically rebooted and your phone is not rooted anymore.
For more information on how to Root and Unroot Intex Cloud String HD stay updated with this website.